2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

Rep'd BayArea23...How's it going??? Hopefully your family wasn't impacted with the typhoon in your home country....

People sleeping on these...I regret that I wasnt able to grab a pair in 08. No way I was not gunna copp this time around and at 115$ no doubt about getting these. Easy copp on NDC wish every release was like this miss these kinda days where u could wake up and add to cart like nothing. Where are the hypebeasts at on this release? lol Youngins have no idea about these.

When was the lsat time there was an AJ1 released for $115 that wasn't a Phat/Mid?
Good Question! I was thinking the same very surprised these werent atleast 140$. If they were not 115$ and they were indeed priced at 140-150$ would everyone still copp?

Anyone have any coupon codes? About to check out but wouldn't mind a little discount 
nerd.gif

Chicagos are also one of the most uncomfortable retros I've ever bought, with some really horrible materials. At $115 for premium materials that appear to be done right, these are a steal IMO. Probably the nicest materials on a 1 since the RTTG Vegas 1's last year, which I wear a few times a week and look brand new still. Jury's still out until I have them on my feet, but $115 for any Jordan retro, let alone a Hi 1 with premium materials, is a steal at the end of 2013.

I would use the 5% off gift cards and use the GC to cop these. Comes out to around $110. Not a lot but still money saved

Chicagos are also one of the most uncomfortable retros I've ever bought, with some really horrible materials. At $115 for premium materials that appear to be done right, these are a steal IMO. Probably the nicest materials on a 1 since the RTTG Vegas 1's last year, which I wear a few times a week and look brand new still. Jury's still out until I have them on my feet, but $115 for any Jordan retro, let alone a Hi 1 with premium materials, is a steal at the end of 2013.

if its the exact copy of the 08' they are NUTS on feet

quality way above jb board

I got my pair from a store here in Amsterdam The Netherlands with no problems! The only store that sold them and VERY limited release.

View media item 676600
Quality is so good!! The leather so soft and the perfect suede.

I got my pair from a store here in Amsterdam The Netherlands with no problems! The only store that sold them and VERY limited release.

Quality is so good!! The leather so soft and the perfect suede.
You got pics of the box?....What box did they come in? looks l;ike its the nike air (royals, banned 1 box)

Any chance we could get a few more pics. I am curious if the ankle padding is thick like the 08s or thin like all the other 2013 jordan 1 releases. I miss the days of the thick ankle padding.

this morning i was trying to grab my playoff xiii from a stack when it toppled & my 08's guccis fell & knocked me over the head :lol:

View media item 644406
lil bro is on thee way :lol:

wondering if jb will re-release the other 1/2 of that 08' premiere "pack"

Back
Top Bottom