2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

I hope they dont do away with the star logo. It's a staple in USA basketball ever since MJ and the Dream Team.

Hope they just reserved that for the Olympics.

Last edited:
Nike Hong Kong is selling jerseys, longsleeve shirts and t-shirts as of yesterday!

Nike Hong Kong is selling jerseys, longsleeve shirts and t-shirts as of yesterday!

Have any pixs? Any sign of the shorts? Want to get a look at the USA basketball logo on the side of those, so hard to see in Nike player pixs.

shorts are weak as hell 
sick.gif

the socks they wore the other night were almost exactly like the Elite 2.0 that released in 2012. only difference is the ones from 2012 have the star instead of the Swoosh.

your best bet now is go check ebay.

View media item 1112403

I doubt they released already. I figure everything will be on sale when the play their first games next week

Have any pixs? Any sign of the shorts? Want to get a look at the USA basketball logo on the side of those, so hard to see in Nike player pixs.

a friend of mine sent them to me, I am in China right now, but will be in Hong Kong on friday and then I will check the stuff out myself,

I am looking for both authentic shorts, some apparel and I hope to get an authentic Kyrie Irving jersey, I hope he makes the team, Wall was cut, so there is still hope!

View media item 1117378

View media item 1117379

View media item 1117380

Anyone know how Nike Hyper Elite jerseys fit in comparison to adidas or Champion? I've heard they run a bit long, as do adidas jerseys. I wear a small in adidas and a large (44) in Champion. I'm definitely gonna try to cop a Rose jersey and just wanna have a better idea on sizing.

Anyone know how Nike Hyper Elite jerseys fit in comparison to adidas or Champion? I've heard they run a bit long, as do adidas jerseys. I wear a small in adidas and a large (44) in Champion. I'm definitely gonna try to cop a Rose jersey and just wanna have a better idea on sizing.

The Olympic jerseys from 2012 definitely ran long. A large is probably the equivalent to a 48 when reebok made NBA jerseys.

The Olympic jerseys from 2012 definitely ran long. A large is probably the equivalent to a 48 when reebok made NBA jerseys.
@cruzberg  2012s were def OD long. I got a S and its the longest jersey I own, its comparable to Nike Swingmans in XL.

The shoulder on these jerseys look  
nthat.gif

If they dont even have the final rosters available, how do they know which jerseys to release? lol 

I remember when people were saying the same thing about the Dream Team throwbacks Nike released for the 2012 Olympics. That they were just too long so I decided not to even try and get a jersey.

I'm not sure how I feel about this year's jerseys still. The away jersey has somewhat been growing on me but the jerseys look so thin like track & field tops that I don't think I can justify paying a hefty price for one.

Nike uploaded the WBF USA collection on their Basketball homepage today, but when you click on shop the collection you can only buy the socks, the hyperdunks, the T-Shirt and the team USA destroyer jacket!

When will they upload the rest?

Nike uploaded the WBF USA collection on their Basketball homepage today, but when you click on shop the collection you can only buy the socks, the hyperdunks, the T-Shirt and the team USA destroyer jacket!

When will they upload the rest?

I think right now. I see the jerseys, shorts, and USA Basketball shirt in Navy. Only selling KD's jersey and I only see XL and higher.

Last edited:
No way the jerseys sold out that quick. Unless they just putting it up there for now and stocking later like they do with some products...

Already have a KD jersey from 2012. Need a Curry jersey...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom