2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

No Curry, no sale.

If anyone can post sizing that would be awesome. Nike and NBA store dont give any info on fit. not sure if itll fit super big like the regualr jerseys or slimme like Nikes been doing lately.

No Curry, no sale.

If anyone can post sizing that would be awesome. Nike and NBA store dont give any info on fit. not sure if itll fit super big like the regualr jerseys or slimme like Nikes been doing lately.

Seems like they're only selling jerseys of Nike athletes?

If these jerseys are like the 2012 one's they fit slim. Length is extremely long, but the width is kind of tight. I'll measure the length once I get home. I have a M and the length is like a L for regular jerseys. But the neck and arm hole are very slim.

No Curry, no sale.

If these jerseys are like the 2012 one's they fit slim. Length is extremely long, but the width is kind of tight. I'll measure the length once I get home. I have a M and the length is like a L for regular jerseys. But the neck and arm hole are very slim.
That would suck, seems like alot of people including myself are lookin for the Curry jersey. 
ohwell.gif

So KD pulled out of the USA team. So would they stop making his jersey? I wanted one tbh. But I mean they still have George's jersey right?

1. Can't believe KD's jersey sold out on NDC.

2. Why did they not release the white shorts?

3. Whyd did they not release a grey practice tee?

4. Why do they have to put a players name and number on back of the shooting shirt?

5. Why does USAB.com (The officially website and store for USA Basketball) not have any of the gear available for sale?

I don't think they ever had sizes anything other than a XL and XXL this morning. I was up at the time they released the collection and the S, M, L options were greyed out.

I just saw a tweet from Nike that said they'll have more players available next week. Maybe they're just awaiting for the final roster to be set?

But they handled the whole release wrong. NBA Store released more items than Nike did today.

Last edited:
I can not believe Kevin Durant withdrew from Team USA.

He was supposed to be the leader, even with Paul George on the team! Kind of like a new Lebron! Not only for the team, but also for Nike!

I think he is a good leader, at least when he plays for OKC, but his decision right now is somewhat disappointing!

I feel really sorry for all other Team USA members, but I hope it makes an even stronger unit out of them now!

It would be really cool, if some older superstar veteran from the USA would enter the team now, this would also be a huge mental factor!

Did you have any chance to measure your 2012 jersey? I want to buy some USA gear on the NBAStore website in one go and I am extremly interested in the Kyrie Irving Jersey.

Is there any chance you measure the length of your jersey, the pit to pit width, the width of the neck area and the length from to bottom of the arm hole, all measured when the jersey is flat on the ground? Thanks a lot for your help!

I am hoping these jerseys aren't stupid long like the Olympic jerseys.

I tried on a S in the Olys, fit great in the body, but the length was almost to my knees...

Lol Nike sells out of his jersey and he pulls out hours later. Lots of returns I bet.

probably not...i imagine, if anything, people will want it more. it's a collector's item now since he isn't going to be playing.

just like when Landon Donovan was left off the USMNT roster. Nike had already released his jersey.

Just got the authentic Navy shorts in and I am highly disappointed. These things feel/look like swimming trunks and they come with pockets. Definitely not worth $80 dollars. Going right back to NBA Store.

just got the harden official jersey in. idk if worth $120 but still dope. sizing is tight as hell tho. usually wear large in nike products. thought to size down because usual +2 length... instead it fits like a tank. sending back to nba store for exchange. slight replica feel to jersey tho. still dope

Just got the authentic Navy shorts in and I am highly disappointed. These things feel/look like swimming trunks and they come with pockets. Definitely not worth $80 dollars. Going right back to NBA Store.
Yeah. Nike's shorts lately have been trash. Idk how the USA shorts are sold out almost every where 

I bought the away shorts and have to return them. I am 5'9" and the small looks ridiculous on me. The waist is fine but the width and length of the shorts are more what I would expect from a large. The material is interesting in that it seems cool and comfortable, but it is somewhat evocative of a trash bag as it has a crinkly quality to it. When I tried them on, my wife started laughing so it's safe to say this is a no for me.

I'm a medium in Nike shirts and usually the arm hole on my shirts cover about half of my bicep. The arm hole for the USA Basketball shirt covers about 3/4 of my upper arm and nearly to my elbow. I'm not sure what's up with the USA line. Might return it for a small.

just got the harden official jersey in. idk if worth $120 but still dope. sizing is tight as hell tho. usually wear large in nike products. thought to size down because usual +2 length... instead it fits like a tank. sending back to nba store for exchange. slight replica feel to jersey tho. still dope

I've seen that it's pretty thin so are the numbers and USA logo screen printed on it or sewn on?

Last edited:
i copped all the apparel from nbastore.com when it dropped. I'm returning everything except for the t shirt and hoody. Slight chance I keep the Durant shooting shirt.

Back
Top Bottom