2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't start with a high number you/your agent are dumb. Start asking for the max and if someone offers you the max, great. If not, work your way down.

He already got offered 4 yr/48 mil. Given the circumstances, I think that's more than fair. I think Bledsoe is overplaying his hand.

the whole trade rumor has no legs though and would I think place LA at a disadvantage. Like for example, they can't trade Jordan Hill until the deadline as he's just signed a contract

So John Wall, a super athletic injury prone two way young PG putting up similar numbers to Bledsoe last year gets the max but somehow Bledsoe is crazy for asking that?

So John Wall, a super athletic injury prone two way young PG putting up similar numbers to Bledsoe last year gets the max but somehow Bledsoe is crazy for asking that?
That's what I'm saying though, how do folks view Bledsoe as a point guard. He put up those numbers as a 2. I don't think he's anywhere near the point guard Wall is.

Chase Budinger>Mcbob>>>>David Lee

In the McDonald's AA Dunk Contest

Chase bounce used to be so silly, son had that volleyball vert.

Injuries.
mean.gif

While we're on the topic, who's the best white dunker ever?
Do you even have to ask that??

Proam today!!!!!! U guys asked, and u received!!! @kobebryant @GaryPayton_20 will be at pro am!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/hjL7jdJXIb

From Jamal Crawford's twitter. Seattle pple need to head out there and snap pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom