2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA is reminding me of the Knicks during Isiaih's tenure. Trying their hardest not to rebuild the right way while forcing the process. Looking for that overnight success by giving out pointless contracts left and right, trading for all the wrong players, etc.

I agree. I believe in Julius Randle. Bledsoe is damn nice, but is not better than a third option on a championship team. Kobe+Bledsoe is nice, but tying up all that money with those two? I'm good.

Jeremy Lin, Ed Davis & Carlos Boozer. Lakers off-season isn't embarrassing. 3/10.

That roster competes for an 8th seed in the east

:smh: :x

:lol: I know right :lol:

Lakers had 27 wins last year without Bryant (as washed as he may be), 10 more wins isn't out of the question and it only takes that much to compete for the 8th seed. They have one defender on the entire roster though :x

Damn, only one lockdown defender? Wait. Who's the coach of the Lakers?

Can't say Randle has really impressed me In summer league so far.

Last edited:
JC's twitter:
BtA7luHCAAAg6i7.jpg

What a ******* tease. Jamal announced that he'll be there but hasn't specified whether Kobe's playing.

Pple gonna roll through and pay for admission only to find out that he's sitting in the rafters watching.

What a ******* tease. Jamal announced that he'll be there but hasn't specified whether Kobe's playing.

Pple gonna roll through and pay for admission only to find out that he's sitting in the rafters watching.

nah hes playing. dude on ig posted a pic of kobe swinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom