2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying though, how do folks view Bledsoe as a point guard. He put up those numbers as a 2. I don't think he's anywhere near the point guard Wall is.

I'm confused by this because Bledsoe literally started every game he was healthy in at PG and Dragic was the 2.

In Bledsoe and Dragic's case I don't think it really matters...both of them boys put up numbers at whatever backcourt spot.

as an athlete, id be lookin for a team to put their faith in me as much as im willing to sacrifice for them

This but it also just comes down to the fact that this is business. If your peer (Wall) is getting the max, why would you accept anything less? He's only going to be 24 one time and this contract will take him into the prime years of his career. In this league, a dynamic athletic two way pg who can shoot from deep and defend 1's AND 2's is highly valuable considering how loaded the position is.

All you gotta do is look at Curry, dude got the 4/48 deal, is obviously worth max money and basically getting paid half of his value because he was injury prone. ******* Tyreke Evans got the 4/48 and he doesn't give you what Bledsoe can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom