2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about this Bulls team that's different from the past though is that even if a couple of their important players went down for a little bit I don't think they'd miss a beat. With all of their pieces 100%......they COULD be the best team in the league this year.

As of right now they are HANDS DOWN the best team on paper.
Spurs? Man bye

Bron watching his kid play in Kentucky
laugh.gif

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/digital-d...lse&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Awesome
Yeah that was real cool to see.

Did not know Bron had a son named after him though
laugh.gif
Yep.

Lebby Jr.

damn that kid gotta be ******** bricks right now.

either he plays with Uncle Drew and Bron or "suffers" in Minny waiting til end of rookie deal

It's amazing how carelessly they're treating Wiggins. I bet if he blows up - regardless if he's traded to Minny or not - he's going to sit back and remember this.

It's amazing how carelessly they're treating Wiggins. I bet if he blows up - regardless if he's traded to Minny or not - he's going to sit back and remember this.

He is leaving for Toronto regardless. I'm sure it's somewhere online. But I'm sure he wants to play on the Raptors.

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1707631-hoops-prodigy-andrew-wiggins-says-he-wants-to-play-for-the-toronto-raptors

Only reason I believe he leaves is because it's "Toronto, Candada."

I know there rookies but fathom this...

Just say wiggins goes to minny..
Can he request to be treaded?
If so and they choose not to which they advious will..

Can he contract legally threaten them to not perform at a high standard if not traded?

I get why LeBron left Wiggins out the letter. He sees the writing on the wall that dude wants to be a Raptor :nerd: Might as well get Love now and let Minny deal with this drama again in four years.

They need to start putting restrictions in their contracts.

This stuff is risky
That would NEVER hold up
laugh.gif
not unheard of.

Mike's "love of the game" clause was there for a reason. It said he could play ball whenever he wanted, exhibition games, pick ups games in the gym, etc.

If he needed that in order to play when he wanted, other guys must have had restrictions on playing non sanctioned games.

I know there rookies but fathom this...

Just say wiggins goes to minny..
Can he request to be treaded?
If so and they choose not to which they advious will..

Can he contract legally threaten them to not perform at a high standard if not traded?
If Wiggins gets traded and demands to be traded again saying he won't sign his contract then he won't be in the league.

I think there's some fine or rule that he could get barred from the league for the length of his contract and then he'll be a FA.

I get why LeBron left Wiggins out the letter. He sees the writing on the wall that dude wants to be a Raptor :nerd: Might as well get Love now and let Minny deal with this drama again in four years.

Pretty much. Unless him and Kyrie are killing i see him out after the rookie contract.

i would think they just cant get paid to play during offseason

its not as if the only time they can touch a basketball is at the team practice facility for 3 months

the only clauses they probably have is for reckless/dangerous activities (i.e. jason williams and the motorcycle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom