2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's sexy as hell but that's all she's good for. Chick is nuts and would be at home probably ******* your best friend while you're at work. Women like that have no soul.

Most of y'all dudes would fall for the same things if these women were in your face constantly

I can't lie, I like to raw dog so I might get one of them pregnant on some drunk ****t but these dudes make them their girlfriends and have them living with them KNOWING how they get down.

I know what I typed makes no sense, I deserve to be judged :smh:

Truth. Theres a reason Adam got caught up by Eve bruhs... The power of the yambs is mad real. A mans test in life.

If im an athlete and i get one of these birds pregnant, im putting my acting skills to use to avoid paying 20-30% of my salary a month to this chick

Eating the booty/acting like you love her>>>>>>>> 20-30% of my monthly salary to a bird i dont give a **** about, thats gonna use most of the money for her well being just for having my child, nah foh

If im an athlete and i get one of these birds pregnant, im putting my acting skills to use to avoid paying 20-30% of my salary a month to this chick

Eating the booty/acting like you love her>>>>>>>> 20-30% of my monthly salary to a bird i dont give a **** about, thats gonna use most of the money for her well being just for having my child, nah foh

iono if eating the booty is necessary haha you just want to

Larry Bird throwing shots at Michael Jordan about Lance Stephenson:

Feels badly that he left but disappointed that he did not leave for greener pastures...

bird really didnt say anything wild. just wonders why lance would turn down all that guranteed money. i didnt even know the third year was a TEAM option. if lance acts up or gets injured, he may not even see the third year of that deal. worst case scenario 18M guranteed. i know lance is betting on himself in hopes of a even bigger deal after this deal. big risk.

lance
:lol:
mj probably in the back somewhere

View media item 1089739

Last edited:
Even the best of man can fall suspect to the box if he isn't careful. It happens....it just happens way too often with these dudes not thinking at all :lol:

bird really didnt say anything wild. just wonders why lance would turn down all that guranteed money. i didnt even know the third year was a TEAM option. if lance acts up or gets injured, he may not even see the third year of that deal. worst case scenario 18M guranteed. i know lance is betting on himself in hopes of a even bigger deal after this deal. big risk.

Seemed like everybody on the team stop messing with lance, the hibbert sneak dissing to the pg not having his back

Seemed like everybody on the team stop messing with lance, the hibbert sneak dissing to the pg not having his back

those antics were basically on the court vs the heat. only dude out there showing emotion and playing hard was lance
paul and roy were the one having problems
lance and evan....it's evan turner
sucks that bird couldnt keep them together one more yr and make a run at the east, now that the heat3 are gone

lance took the blame for a lot of the pacers struggles. dont get me wrong, dude was playing for a big contract and it showed in his selfish play at times

Last edited:
mean.gif

Bron apologists will throw their momma under the bus just to distance himself from that finals *** whipping but they can't, the Heat as a whole got ran outta the gym and yes that includes Lebron James.

It's all good it happens to everybody except MJ so it's not really a big deal, sometimes you run into a buzzsaw and get chopped in half. It was just a bad matchup for the entire Heat team and when you factor in the revenge passion the Spurs played with the result is what we saw...a beat down.
You gotta admit tho MJ apologist are just as bad, just cause he went 6 for 6 in the finals doesn't mean he would've went 10 for 10 or 15 for 15 if he could have played every year in one of his prime ages. even tho players like kobe, bron, KD(yes kd) and jordan have/had the power to strongly influence the success of their teams like nobody else, in no way are they in complete control, there are so many factors that occur in winning, they are critical factors but people forget that the smallest factor could make their efforts seem non-existent. The level of determinism for kobe's 5 for 7 or Jordan's 6 for 6 is greater than people realize but is ignored because of their dominance, of course they were the main reason their teams won/win but they needed a little luck just like everbody else(teammates, health, refs, emotions, coaches, lineups, etc.) It's just very few times you get to see the sublimity of it

Not saying MJ wasn't great, it's just that he has been raised from the stature of a great player to a mythological one. I mean he has had bad games, he has missed games, he has been injured before, he's missed some game winners, not at all protecting bron, but when people compare anybody to jordan it's blown right out the frame, everytime, cause on paper he's incomparable. wasn't really into basketball around the time that he was really dominating, so I didn't really get to watch him play in his rare form, but to say he can't lose in the finals, or he can't be beat one-on-one, or that he would shut down all of today's top contenders sounds kind of silly(IMO).... not saying that you said any of those things.

those antics were basically on the court vs the heat. only dude out there showing emotion and playing hard was lance
paul and roy were the one having problems
lance and evan....it's evan turner
sucks that bird couldnt keep them together one more yr and make a run at the east, now that the heat3 are gone

lance took the blame for a lot of the pacers struggles. dont get me wrong, dude was playing for a big contract and it showed in his selfish play at times
As bad as it was.... I have to disagree if I could carry only one memory of it, it would be Paul ballin his *** off... I was actually kind of scared of dude in a few of those games vs. Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom