2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna sit here and lie to myself, no way in hell I get a girl like that under normal circumstances, and same goes for most of these dudes. Things change when girls who wouldnt give you the time of day start doing it.

Not gonna sit here and lie to myself, no way in hell I get a girl like that under normal circumstances, and same goes for most of these dudes. Things change when girls who wouldnt give you the time of day start doing it.

{} is {} is {} any woman is getable.... dont put the {} on a pedestal....no matter how fine a woman is theres a dude bored of ******* her or her attitude

Last edited:

{} is {} is {} any woman is getable.... dont put the {} on a pedestal....no matter how fine a woman is theres a dude bored of ******* her or her attitude
As much as we like saying this, it isnt true. There are clear and obvious lines. I couldnt get Draya with my situation being how it is now or probably ever, I know that, I'm not mad about it, such is life. Same goes for this chick, you need something extraordinary like millions of dollars

As much as we like saying this, it isnt true. There are clear and obvious lines. I couldnt get Draya with my situation being how it is now or probably ever, I know that, I'm not mad about it, such is life. Same goes for this chick, you need something extraordinary like millions of dollars

you playing yourself with that train of thought fam...... dont even need to dig further into it thats it .

^^If ur not good at girls without money having money its not going make a difference... ...ull just get played ....

Lot of lame dudes with $ ....

Last edited:
Most of those types of females aren't even looking for nothing but a meal ticket. If your not providing that then you ain't getting in.

Y'all the same people who be like "I could wash Mayweather" or "I can hit a 100 mph slider"

You can't.
You live pay check to pay check these women are not in your league. You have no chance.

You're ugly. You're fat. You're short. You have acne. You have no chance bro.

Y'all the same people who be like "I could wash Mayweather" or "I can hit a 100 mph slider"

You can't.
You live pay check to pay check these women are not in your league. You have no chance.

LMAO

You can't.

The realest of real talk. 

There are strippers that look just as good that just wanna uck and ski.

that

You can't.

no i didnt :lol: no i didnt :lol:
yes i could
nah
nope,nope.nope.nope :rofl:

not saying im trying to but some of yall over there soundin forever lonely putting yourself down "palmela wont say no"

Last edited:
if you aint providing cash for their "services" then you got no shot. whether you are an athlete, entertainer, investment banker, etc.
if that bank acct isnt on point, your chances are slim

unless you are...

Last edited:

You can't.

:rofl:

True

You can't.

:x at you referring to them as WOMEN though. These female dogs are "out of one's league", but the fact that they're female dogs should severely limit any attraction to them outside of tolerating them for the time it took to get a few nuts off IF it indeed falls into your lap. Definitely not anything to remotely go half way out of your way for.....

For the last point, those things don't matter to the female dogs. The ugliest, shortest guys (ala Lil Wayne) will still pull all the female dogs. $$$$$, status, fame/popularity > all. They're too dumb to even be shallow correctly.

Derrick Rose fans cool little montage hyping up his return:
eek.gif
roll.gif

I legit yelled
laugh.gif
Tears man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif