2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
having Love's rights is all the leverage the t wolves need. you don't give up the 2nd best player in franchise history for dime a dozen players. especially not in august.

So you give him up for players like Al Harrington and Aaron Afflalo at the trade deadline like the Magic did with Dwight?

orlando netted vucevic in return for dwight. vucevic is arguably one of the 10 best players at his position at 23. they also received 5 draft picks.

Maybe I was wrong about the WNBA. I will be tuning in to the thot league a lil this year

Have you heard of the saying, don't burn your bridges before you cross them. What if GS, gives in and includes Klay Thompson and K. Love goes to GS. Wiggins and his camp wont forget being slighted by LeBron.

You can't treat a player as if their traded, when they aren't.

In the NBA no deal is done, til it's done. Trust me, ask the Lakers and Chris Paul.

I would agree with you if it involved any other player, but we are talking about Lebron James here. Is Wiggins going to play with spite for the duration of his rookie contract and ruin the rest of his career?

yeah minnesota doesn't develop guys. its not like kevin garnett and kevin love ever amounted to anything

Lol

I agree by the way. People are just hating on minny. The development of a player has more to do with playing time than who the coach or franchise is.

Last edited:
id love to see nude women play basketball. attractive ones at that.

sweaty and sexy :smokin

id love to see nude women play basketball. attractive ones at that.

sweaty and sexy
smokin.gif
Think about the post players though....
indifferent.gif

I had a dude at work this week tell me Patrick Ewing was just "ok" as a player. I looked at dude sideways. Mind you he a bulls fan. Dude talking about Pat couldn't get past the bulls. I asked him how much talent was Pat playing with. He responds "Outside of Jordan and Pippen and Phil Jackson the Bulls weren't that sweet.". I said you just name arguably the greatest coach/player ever along with a top 50 player all-time. He responds, "Pat had Allan Houston." There was another dude at cubicle near him that even looked at him sideways.

Then dude says Mourning was better than Ewing. Talking about he played with little help. So we compare rosters. I told him Mourning's supporting cast we better than Ewing's. He disagreed. I said name two players Ewing played with that were better than Tim Hardaway and Mashburn. He got quiet than ripped Ewing for not beating Houston in the finals.

Have we forgot how good Ewing was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom