2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only rookie I know to win Finals MVP is Magic.

And every title team plays in unison. Never-ending narrative.

He's been in the league, what? 4 years.He's a rook in my eyes

And I personally have never seen that level of unselfish ball. Most likely has been seen/done before but no team in recent memory could compare

He's been in the league, what? 4 years.He's a rook in my eyes

And I personally have never seen that level of unselfish ball. Most likely has been seen/done before but no team in recent memory could compare

Rook to 4 years. Ok.

Dallas played that level. 08 Umbutu Celtics. 04 Pistons. 06 refs were in perfect unison. Plenty of examples.

I know that Utah has one nationally televised game, and Milwaukee got none. Funny because I thought Milwaukee would get at least a couple b/c of Jabari.

I left 3 hours ago and all you guys could muster was 10 comments?

I made 1 post 3 hours ago (a good comment, added value)and the thread jumped 30+ comments in 5 minutes, you guys immediately kill the convo, and change the subject, what is this HighSchool? Who's the coolest?

No hurt feelings, I'm just saying; don't complain about how bad the thread sucks and how you rehash the same topics on repeat, but when something fresh and good is up, the guy kills it and the fans cosign, leaving people to lurk, because they aren't in your click
:smh:

Last edited:
I know that Utah has one nationally televised game, and Milwaukee got none. Funny because I thought Milwaukee would get at least a couple b/c of Jabari.

They're going to be awful. but yea I agree they at least should throw them an NBATV game against Minnesota

Only thing Bron got on MJ is better assists and rebounding. But at 6'10 and 290 he should be getting his boards

And three-point shooting. MJ was a lousy three-point shooter, and his career average was only boosted by the line being moved closer for a few seasons.

Spurs dominance was impressive. Maybe Miami was just overrated. The east was definitely weak.

OKC missed ibaka for 2 games
Portland wasn't ready
Dallas took them to 7

I think the East was roughly the equivalent of the AFC last year. The ECF was the AFC Championship game. Miami worked Indy, but the Finals proved that the West was just that much better. Although, I will say this: in the NFL, it wouldn't have mattered who came out of the AFC, because either Seattle or SF would have wiped the floor with Denver (or the Pats, if they'd pulled it off). Miami could have taken OKC and its clogged toilet offense.

Got a little time trying to simply goto

Cavs bulls
Bulls knicks
Bulls lakers..on Xmas. :pimp:

I gotta try n get to the cavs home opener..
I'm just lazy to drive out there cuz it would only be for the game

Last edited:
The NBA wants the Knicks to be good sooo bad, and they still suck. Scheduled these dudes to play their opening night IN New York for Derrick Rose's return, then scheduled them the next damn night for LeBron's return to Cleveland.

Don't nooobody wanna see the Knicks play on national TV at this point to watch a bunch of bums stand around and watch Melo jack up 30+ shots to try and win them a game.

The Spurs were great last season

The Spurs are my team but we aren't beating any of the Jordan Bulls teams, Shaq and Kobe Lakers, Birds Celtics or Magic and Kareem's Lakers.
IDK about all that. The three point shooting might give us an edge. Some of those teams werent even getting up 50 threes throughout a series we shot over 150 and made almost half

Has the schedule for preseason games been released?

I'm in Taiwan for two weeks at the start of October. Hoping they have a preseason game there like they have the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom