2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't watch in Taiwan they jack the prices up real good during global games my tickets were like 500 a pop and weren't even the best ones.

Julius Wrek
Cause they're the Lakers.....
It's not shocking from a money/media/fan base stand point to see the lakers get a lot of games on tv.

From a basketball stand point it's terrible. But angry Kobe will make it worthwhile
Basketball stand point (?) is one of the game's best players ever is returning from a year off. 

Paul George bought all the remaining #24 jerseys and donated them to his high school. Class act.
they were probably like 30 bucks....good **** though

Not that it matters but I don't think any of Jordans Bulls would've beaten the Spurs this year given the way they played in the finals.

Complete and utter domination.

but it's all just opinions and stuff.

Spurs were terrific, but the Bulls wouldve beat them. No question.

Not that it matters but I don't think any of Jordans Bulls would've beaten the Spurs this year given the way they played in the finals.

Complete and utter domination.

but it's all just opinions and stuff.
Spurs were terrific, but the Bulls wouldve beat them. No question.
NbDxMRE.png

:lol: :lol: He really said that

I'm sorry

He's just the third youngest to win a finals MVP, and the youngest player(who actually played decent minutes in a game) who on a team full of vets, who were all but washed.

Course any team that makes the playoffs, have cohesion. But which one of those teams are you picking over the '14 spurs. And please, elaborate.

The NBA wants the Knicks to be good sooo bad, and they still suck. Scheduled these dudes to play their opening night IN New York for Derrick Rose's return, then scheduled them the next damn night for LeBron's return to Cleveland.

Don't nooobody wanna see the Knicks play on national TV at this point to watch a bunch of bums stand around and watch Melo jack up 30+ shots to try and win them a game.

i like to see the knicks just cuz the melo factor

he could drop 50 on somebody any given night

people cry about the lakers all the time even when they suck

so it should be no surprise why they are always on tv

people love to hate the lakers period

they could be the worst team in the league but people get their rocks off when their team beats them.

people need to start dealing with that sooner than later

thats just how it is

Wait all but washed? Que? I hope youre not trying to say what I think you're trying to say

It's an interesting fantasy matchup for sure.

Harper v. Parker
Jordan v. Ginobili
Pippen v. Leonard
Rodman v. Duncan
Longley v. Splitter

Spurs depth v. Bulls triangle offense.

Is this series played with today's rules '90s rules? Big difference as you could handcheck back then, Ginobili's flopping would be negated. If it's today's rules Rodman would fouls out before halftime and be ejected for two games and miss another two for suspension.

'90s rules: Bulls in six
Today's rules: Spurs in seven

Don't watch in Taiwan they jack the prices up real good during global games my tickets were like 500 a pop and weren't even the best ones.

I went to the hou/ind game in manila last year, sat in the upper deck area. tickets were roughly $60-$70. the lower sections were damn near empty though. kinda took away from the event.

The NBA wants the Knicks to be good sooo bad, and they still suck. Scheduled these dudes to play their opening night IN New York for Derrick Rose's return, then scheduled them the next damn night for LeBron's return to Cleveland.

Don't nooobody wanna see the Knicks play on national TV at this point to watch a bunch of bums stand around and watch Melo jack up 30+ shots to try and win them a game.

Knicks probably get blown out both nights :x

gonna be flexing Knicks games early this season

I don't know why he's waiting so long to "decide"......we all know he's signing with them.

lakers at least have recent success to lean on. how the knicks continue to get national tv gms is :lol: ny bball havent been consistently relevant in so long

lakers at least have recent success to lean on. how the knicks continue to get national tv gms is :lol: ny bball havent been consistently relevant in so long
The Knicks just started getting national games again with Amare's arrival, then Melo joining the club extended that. We barely had any national games from 03 to probably 09 :lol:

The Knicks just started getting national games again with Amare's arrival, then Melo joining the club extended that. We barely had any national games from 03 to probably 09 :lol:

Very true

People on here getting so butt hurt because we've been on national tv for only 3 seasons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom