2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for CLE to regret this :smokin

No bench, no defense, no rim protector. All the tools to a championship :smokin
BUT COMING FROM A KNICKS FAN
IRON  KNEE

Thats exactly why i'm saying its a bad idea.

We gutted our team for 1 superstar. You dont gut a team when you already have 1 superstar and 1 star on the rise, while trading 2 #1 picks.

Last edited:
not a done deal

but behind the scenes it basically is according to some. you cant announce it a done deal when the one player isnt even tradeable.

the deal is gonna get done end of the month. watch

What about golden states offers?

Bron probably jealous of all the hype Wiggins is receiving.

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

If I'm the Cavs, I tell the Wolves I'm not making any deal after training camp starts.

There's going to be a crazy amount of hype. A bunch of young players who have never played a meaningful game. A coach that's never coached in the NBA. Constant media scrutiny. A team lacking elite defenders and needs chemistry on that end of the floor. Adding a trade mid-season or something is only going to make it harder.

not a done deal

but behind the scenes it basically is according to some. you cant announce it a done deal when the one player isnt even tradeable.

the deal is gonna get done end of the month. watch

What about golden states offers?

reports have came out that Wolves have only been talking to the cavs as of now about a deal and no one else.

i think cavs/wolves deal will be done end of the month, for sure.

Honestly if this goes through my hatred for Love and LeBron will skyrocket, LeBron already stated he knows the cavs chances of winning this year, i also gotta be pissed at the cavs management trynna hit a homerun when we can wait for love and have the grand slam, but i'm just a fan i can't change my fav team is ran by idiots.

Wiggins come to Phoenix, Bledsoe in CLE with Lebron and Rich Paul.  Hopefully something is in the works :smile:

Thats exactly why i'm saying its a bad idea.

We gutted our team for 1 superstar. You dont gut a team when you already have 1 superstar and 1 star on the rise, while trading 2 #1 picks.

Yea that was small potatoes by the knicks lol but I don't blame them, there was no tellin how long and how big the big 3 was gonna rule

teams had to do what they thought would make em competitive, I just wish dwight, nash, pp, and Garnett were still on their respective teams

But I don't mind melo on the knicks, he fits.

My two cents on trading Wiggins for Love is Wiggins is out as soon as he can be so all this trading 4 years of Love for 15 years of Wiggins is stupid and that's if Wiggins is even good which is in doubt now

Twolves should've done this trade ASAP. Can't believe they're trading 1 year of a disgruntled Love for 7 years of Wiggins, 6 years of Bennett and a 1st round pick.

I think what you're missing is you're saying KD has these traits. I'm saying he does not.

I don't need a turn to laugh off hyperbolic nonsense.

He doesn't have the traits I listed? Nice to see you concede though. Tell me about raw vert #s tho pleeeease

Med I ocre

Troll

what makes you think love will not resign with cleveland? they are clearly the best team in the east with him and hes playing with the best player in the nba... i dont care if cleveland is a garbage city hes staying there for the future... he went from no playoffs to championship contender overnight... and this is a win win situation for minnesota if they can also get thad young in a 3 way trade... but even without young its still a good trade wiggins, bennet and a first round pick... minnesota had love for 6 years and still havent made the playoffs so they are not losing out completely...lebron always got the stacked lineups :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom