2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont win 50, you wont make it in the West.

The same exact teams that made it this past year will make it again. Just a different order.

Last edited:
Yo @shoelyesses...you're a Bulls fan, right? Or at least you were at some point?
can Cleavland offer Love the max after the season?
Yes.
I don't get how anybody could hate Love or Kyrie the way most of us hated Wade and Bosh.

Wade is literally a piece of **** drama queen who flops his way all over the court and plays dirtier than just about anybody in the league. Made a complete transformation from the humble, shy dude he was when he first came in the league.

The whole team acted Hollywood as **** as soon as LeBron came on board. I don't foresee that happening with Love and Kyrie.
Agreed.

This has nothing to do with the olympics or the fiba joint...players get hurt in streetball too!!! The question wth are they going to do with the bball hoop stand being that close to the court and camera men in the ****** way :nerd:

Spurs
Dallas
Houston
Portland
Okc
Memphis
Clippers
GSW

Are all of these same teams going to make it back to the West Playoffs 2015?
If not, who's out?

Pelicans taking the 8 seed... Quote me
#reke
#ad
#jrue #andsometimesgordon

You guys really believe the Knicks are missing the playoffs again?

I can't see why people would think Knicks would miss.
If you want "lulz" or you want to go with "popular thread consensus", then you say Knicks miss.

They are in the Atlantic, it's them and Toronto and the rest are watching

Wiggins can now be the 1st option from jump instead of being stuck as a 3rd option to start off his career (which he would've been for at least another 4 seasons with cle).

Wiggins can now be the 1st option from jump instead of being stuck as a 3rd option to start off his career (which he would've been for at least another 4 seasons with cle).
I think it would have been beneficial for Wiggins to not be depended on as a #1 option, he could have had that Leonard type role which he would excel at for sure. Pressure would still be there as a #1 pick, but would not be under the microscope as much and LeBron would have had him flourishing like a MFer

Last edited:
Damn Juwan Howard doesn't age 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom