2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

jH2tJO81Jrlrk.png

nthat.gif

I think Ts or fitteds are good enough. Something in the $20-$40 range.

Super hoods are almost $70. Add tax, patches or embroidery, shipping, it's going to be close to $100.

I think if we stay at something cheaper, it will be easier for everyone to afford and will sell much easier.

I think Ts or fitteds are good enough. Something in the $20-$40 range.

Super hoods are almost $70. Add tax, patches or embroidery, shipping, it's going to be close to $100.

I think if we stay at something cheaper, it will be easier for everyone to afford and will sell much easier.
WHAT????? We NTers I thought we ALL smash dimes and drive M3's now we trippin of the price of a varsity jacket

You dudes needa stop posting clothes.. This is the FITTED revival thread. We talmbout fitteds

You dudes needa stop posting clothes.. This is the FITTED revival thread. We talmbout fitteds

Debatable.

We are talking about concepts. Originally talking about bringing back the fitted NT hat, the ideas of clothing are also possible. Concepts and possibilities. Don't restrict yourself to one thing.

If we have fitteds and snapbacks it'll help for the people who really want the fitteds. The hypebeasts will get the snapbacks (obv) and then the experienced hypebeasts will be able to get our fitteds. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom