2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

Using that still fine? I think Meth stated it may take a long while to arrive due to one mod with access to the inventory.
I ordered mine a few months ago. It took about two weeks, but got an extra shirt since I had to wait. Didn't mind at all. 
laugh.gif

That patch up there but replace the dunks with the og olive leaves and I'd cop. Or make some v necks with a small NT logo at the left breast or bottom left.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
]

Concepts and possibilities bruh. We are barely talking about fitteds, it's so early into the damn topic that it's only a possibility really. Until Meth says "We are making the hats" the hats aren't being made.

Concepts are interesting, and seeing that they are just as possible as the hats at this point we might as well design both.

ok here's a more timeless look instead of that grey heather

Red Whole
Black Brim
Green Underbrim
White NE Logo
Black Button
Simple NT Logo

That one or a black with red brim would be dope.
black w/ red bill would make more sense, the line under the logo is kinda hard to see w/ a red based hat. plus its the emoticons hat.
nthat.gif
id be on board with da one above, just make da line under da NT black and its 100% good to go.

Hats will hold up over time so much more than a t-shirt would. If we get both I would only go for the fitted.

Unless s dub would sign my t shirt as well. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom