2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

Anyways why were they so limited in the first place? Getting a New Era hat produced isn't that difficult...right?

Last edited:
Glad i came in here.. some of the responses had me laughing 

edit: o yeah i forgot.. count me in for one 

Last edited:
i have the og, i was blessed by the internet connection gods that night and snipped it along with the royal foambz same day as the fitted release.

only thing i would have to comment on is that the logo be smaller and not so big like the last fitted

Limited Edition
laugh.gif
with Patches
yeezus

Who do we have to go through to get this rollin? Meth?
You don't have to go through anyone.  

I've already had some initial conversations about it and we should be able to set the wheels in motion.  

It probably could've been pushed ahead sooner if we'd taken the easy route, but, by and large, user feedback on the patch was positive and we'd like to include one on the next release.  The problem is, we can't just re-use the old assets as they referenced the site's 10 year anniversary.  We're coming up on 14.  The new artwork will take some time and we need to make sure that the level of care and quality meets or exceeds our expectations and our members' expectations.  My first choice is to have Rajah, who did the artwork for the original caps, complete the process for the next release as well.  All indications to this point have been positive, but I know that you guys don't want to wait forever.  

If necessary, we can make alternate arrangements and we should be able to secure the contacts and original design files to help expedite matters should that become necessary.  

It's just a matter of time now.  

The initial release was to be planned with THREE different colorways (one a staff exclusive), but we were unable to do so at the time due to a stocking issue with one of the colors we planned to use.  Point being: the designs were all ready to go and could be adapted for use this time around so long as we're able to update or revise the patch graphic.  

It'll get done.  Sadly, it's just not anybody's TOP priority in life and the original run, while we sold all 144 caps, was not as successful as a fundraiser as the direct donations drives held for disaster relief efforts in Japan and Somalia.  The primary motivation in releasing a follow-up, then, is primarily about making fans of the original caps happy.  That's important to us, but, as you can imagine, everybody does have a lot of other issues to worry about and I can't count on an quick turnaround.  We appreciate everyone's patience and support.

T
You don't have to go through anyone.  

I've already had some initial conversations about it and we should be able to set the wheels in motion.  

It probably could've been pushed ahead sooner if we'd taken the easy route, but, by and large, user feedback on the patch was positive and we'd like to include one on the next release.  The problem is, we can't just re-use the old assets as they referenced the site's 10 year anniversary.  We're coming up on 14.  The new artwork will take some time and we need to make sure that the level of care and quality meets or exceeds our expectations and our members' expectations.  My first choice is to have Rajah, who did the artwork for the original caps, complete the process for the next release as well.  All indications to this point have been positive, but I know that you guys don't want to wait forever.  

If necessary, we can make alternate arrangements and we should be able to secure the contacts and original design files to help expedite matters should that become necessary.  

It's just a matter of time now.  

The initial release was to be planned with THREE different colorways (one a staff exclusive), but we were unable to do so at the time due to a stocking issue with one of the colors we planned to use.  Point being: the designs were all ready to go and could be adapted for use this time around so long as we're able to update or revise the patch graphic.  

It'll get done.  Sadly, it's just not anybody's TOP priority in life and the original run, while we sold all 144 caps, was not as successful as a fundraiser as the direct donations drives held for disaster relief efforts in Japan and Somalia.  The primary motivation in releasing a follow-up, then, is primarily about making fans of the original caps happy.  That's important to us, but, as you can imagine, everybody does have a lot of other issues to worry about and I can't count on an quick turnaround.  We appreciate everyone's patience and support.

This is what I wanted to hear for the longest (thread from last year).

Thanks for the reasonably positive feedback towards getting this done.

Respect.

I hope all the people that got screwed over by e-cap city can get first dibs on these........i emailed meth about it and he said they might try to work something out.........but im not going to hold my breath.

Had a sz 8 ordered and money out of my account, then they cancelled it 3 days after saying they oversold them, smdh.

if/when they're ready to do hat again

what about a contest where the members design and vote on the patch.  there could be rules for what elements must be included in the design

the designs could be submitted privately and posted by a mod so that the users name isn't revealed until after the voting is done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom