2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

My Bouncewear pair hasn't moved in 8 days. Still 
[table][tr]
[TD]12/03/2015[/TD]​
[TD]07:20[/TD]​
[TD]Item information registered manually[/TD]​
[TD]LCI[/TD]​
[/tr][/table]
Status Departure from international depot.

Damn

Does it have a cross reference number on BPost? (Ex: EA123456789BE) if so, you can track that number on USPS. If it still doesn't show any additional info on their tracking you can send them a message asking if it's in customs/US, etc. After I sent a msg to USPS I got updated tracking within a day or two, and it showed up the following Monday.

You can also sign up for email/text updates from the USPS site. And when it shows it at your local post office someone needs to be home to sign for it or you can have it held at the post office. It won't show "out for delivery" like a package within US, they will just show up with it.

Last edited:
I'm just glad that the resellers on eBay ain't making ****. I legit wanted a pair and tried and missed out and have been watching ebay and I'm glad these guys wasted their time. I'll end up buying a pair but only once it hits for retail price.

Thanks, I'm alright waiting, but the lack of updates got me wondering if it's lost. When I put the cross reference into USPS, I get 
[table][tr][td]March 12[/td][td]6:59 AM[/td][td]Brussels European Mail Centre, Belgium[/td][td]Processed through sort facility[/td][/tr][/table]
Same date the tracking on the bpost stopped updating. I'll email USPS. Thanks for the suggestions and info

Thanks, I'm alright waiting, but the lack of updates got me wondering if it's lost. When I put the cross reference into USPS, I get 
[table][tr][td]March 12[/td][td]6:59 AM[/td][td]Brussels European Mail Centre, Belgium[/td][td]Processed through sort facility[/td][/tr][/table]
Same date the tracking on the bpost stopped updating. I'll email USPS. Thanks for the suggestions and info
it's not lost, they just ship 'em via snail mail ...I've ordered from BW in the past and waited 3 weeks before I got my shoes, they were held in customs and nothing I could do but wait on customs.

DF ships UPS and you'll get the shoes in 3-4 days from Italy.

Yea their shipping method is garbage, doubt I will order from them again.

If you order from overseas enough you'll eventually run into an order that'll get stuck in customs. It took me a month to get a pair once.

I didn't win any raffles and struck out online for release day. Just walked into my local Champs today looking for some gold foamposites and saw these on the back counter, they got their shipment late and I picked up 2 size 11.5 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea their shipping method is garbage, doubt I will order from them again.
they sure ain't no dope factory

I didn't win any raffles and struck out online for release day. Just walked into my local Champs today looking for some gold foamposites and saw these on the back counter, they got their shipment late and I picked up 2 size 11.5 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

but gold foams aren't out yet?

they sure ain't no dope factory

but gold foams aren't out yet?

Foams came out 3/20
nah they were delayed till April 3rd
lol
Oh damn, I  up
lol
oh well...
roll.gif

It's says on that sneakers app they are already out of stock. And sneaker news says they release 3/20. Where does it say they release in April?

Bouncewear's reply when I asked for an update of my package that has been stuck overseas and hasn't moved in 8 days:

The reason why your status hasnt updated is because your package is stuck at Customs Services. We dont have any influence at them since its a US Governement Departement.

mvg
Kim Vaillemans

Bouncewear webshop

Didn't know we had US Customs operating in Belgium.

Well you do, and they are funny with customs over there. They tried to get me with a customs fee for my Jordan 1 lows which came out to well under 200 USD. If they actually try to collect on these I will deny, just like I would on the other joints

Back
Top Bottom