2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

shump prally the worst starting 2 guard in the league

Evan Turner/CJ Miles would like a word with you

As bad of a impact they may have, atleast they can score though. I really dont know what shump does besides for being overly aggressive for no reason.
He's supposed to be the resident "Swag Aficionado" of the team, based on his music videos, high top fade, and avant garde style of dress.

I like Shump and had high hopes that he would be a good Bocker, not an all star per se but a solid player. He's let me down. As far as underrated players go Crawford and Chandler the only ones who should be on the list. Everyone else either got the props they deserve or they weren't very good.

wanna name 8 more guys? was tough forming a great list with all the garbage we've had rotating in and out the past 10 years.

Mike Sweetney (He legit had potential, just couldn't stop visiting buffets)
Trevor Ariza
Jackie Butler
Matt Barnes
Keith Van Horn
Jerome Williams

Also for sh*ts and giggles, our all time record according to basketball-reference.com is 2652-2659, .499 W-L%

Trevor Ariza
Jackie Butler
Matt Barnes
Keith Van Horn
Jerome Williams

Also for sh*ts and giggles, our all time record according to basketball-reference.com is 2652-2659, .499 W-L%

7 games under .500, the nets record since joining the NBA: 1301 and 1767 (466 games under .500)

even with our putrid season last year, Brooklyn has only managed to win two more games than the knicks (regular season).

Bros, what's a good spot in the city to catch the Mayweather fight this saturday ? Preferably a spot with a lot of females.

Brunson and Postell were the truth but I think they were there before 04. Would've put David Wingate on there if I was going back to the Gundy era :lol:

BxIDvmmCMAETxi8.jpg

View media item 1175202

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...derrated-ny-knicks-players-of-the-past-decade

I included Du-Du for y'all.

I listed:

Malik Rose
Du-Du
Mr. I get Buckets
Jared Jeffries
Wilson Chandler
Sheed
Novak
Kidd
Jamal Crawford
Kurt Thomas
Trevor Ariza
Jackie Butler
Matt Barnes
Keith Van Horn
Jerome Williams

:smh: the disrespect

Fat boy had top big man potential

Curry before he signed the contract was a lowkey beast tho.

i still remember the game where he bodied Dwight in Orlando too :lol:
that Bucks game was nuts. i only caught the 4th quarter, but it was exciting as fudge.

if you think about, when was the last time we had an inside presence like Curry? so sad man.

anywayz, Chauncey retired.
ive always liked his game. terribly under appreciated though. if he had stayed healthy and hadnt bumped knees with Jameer Nelson, i say we take the first 2 games in Boston in 2011.

heres to gawd of fastbreak pullup 3s and one of the most memorable Knick games in recent years for me :pimp:

dont get it twisted when he was healthy he was beasting his first year on the knicks .... and he almost made the all star and the knicks almost made the playoffs too...still not worth that trade though...

Last edited:
-Melo & all this tech talk
-Donatello being the TMNT poll leader in this thread

interdasting.

Curry before he signed the contract was a lowkey beast tho.

i still remember the game where he bodied Dwight in Orlando too :lol:
that Bucks game was nuts. i only caught the 4th quarter, but it was exciting as fudge.

if you think about, when was the last time we had an inside presence like Curry? so sad man.

anywayz, Chauncey retired.
ive always liked his game. terribly under appreciated though. if he had stayed healthy and hadnt bumped knees with Jameer Nelson, i say we take the first 2 games in Boston in 2011.

heres to gawd of fastbreak pullup 3s and one of the most memorable Knick games in recent years for me :pimp:

Was at this game in my Starks jersey talking a whole lot of ****.

When we won and I was celebrating Miami Heat fans were throwing water bottles and popcorn at me from at least 10-15 rows back (that's probably because when Chauncey hit that three, I turned around and taunted and yelled at everyone) I'm one of those dudes who gets a bit crazy at games.

It was a fine day.

Back
Top Bottom