2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

picking up chauncey option was the first mistake and only to amnesty him to sign chandler was an even bigger one

The real Knicks/Heat rivalry spanned from 1997-2000. That intensity: Blood, sweat, tears is what's lacking from modern-day basketball.

The end is near. REPENT.

Apartment listings promote East New York as ‘New Frontier’

The rentals, starting at $900, have attracted over 200 potential tenants looking to live in the hardscrabble neighborhood.

This is East New York. It’s not the Wild West.

Online ads for chic, newly renovated apartments in the neighborhood invite potential tenants to boldly go where few urban pioneers have gone before.

“Check out the NEW FRONTIER!” exclaim the listings for apartments at 577 New Lots Ave.

The rentals — tricked out in promotional photos with ironic hinterland touches such as an animal-hyde rug — boast sleek finishes, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors.

To keep it real, a newly commissioned, graffiti-style mural decorates the exterior of the brick triple decker.

With the colonization of Williamsburg and Bushwick now complete, East New York marks the logical next step for Brooklyn’s booming real estate market, said Robert Earl, the real estate agent for the rentals.

“As far as gentrification, I think it will become a nice, solid neighborhood,” said Earl of The InHOUSE Group. “Maybe it will become the next hipster haven, but who knows.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-new-frontier-article-1.1887793#ixzz3D1rgA37C

Dude went on CNBC without a blazer? What a hack. Sell sell sell.

:rofl:

I'm late, 'sup guise

East New York...the...new...frontier....?

Last edited:
Bros, what's a good spot in the city to catch the Mayweather fight this saturday ? Preferably a spot with a lot of females.
I know you said city, but if you don't mind venturing to Hoboken, Texas Arizona has historically treated me well for MMA fights. I imagine they have to be hosting PBF. Yambs plentiful, Cadillac Cantina right next door. Teak a stone's throw away with bangin' late-night pizza before hopping on the train.

My grandmother has been wanting to sell her house in ENY for a while, she might be selling soon.

What are you saying, sir? :nerd:

that we're all nerds :lol:

i think we shouldve kept the amnesty in our pocket.

but with Chauncey being hurt. Tyson coming off a title. it was hard not to pass up the opportunity.
:rofl: at thinking we shouldve amnestied Amare. this was his 1st year remember. he was cooking.

Damn, they trying to make Broadway junction like this.

Before

After

Srs?

I ve posted about this a while ago back in July lol...surprised this is just making news to you now...I guess finishing up PT school keeps you that busy, huh? Lol :pimp:

Anyways, I would like to believe that ENY would be better...because let's be honest here, there's a bunch of scumbags and no good low lives that contribute nothing to society.....too much graffiti and nonsense going on during the early morning hours....I grew up there and still visit from time to time (cypress hills section)...it would be nice to see a nice transformation for the neighborhood...at the same time, I'm not too fond of hipsters lol

I'm split on this lol

My parents own a house in the area too.

I ve posted about this a while ago back in July lol...surprised this is just making news to you now...I guess finishing up PT school keeps you that busy, huh? Lol :pimp:

Anyways, I would like to believe that ENY would be better...because let's be honest here, there's a bunch of scumbags and no good low lives that contribute nothing to society.....too much graffiti and nonsense going on during the early morning hours....I grew up there and still visit from time to time (cypress hills section)...it would be nice to see a nice transformation for the neighborhood...at the same time, I'm not too fond of hipsters lol

I'm split on this lol

My parents own a house in the area too.

:lol:

Jan.-July of this year F'd my head up and my circadian rhythm royally. I'm done, though. :smokin Your next, son.

Last edited:
I remember going to Broadway Junction a few times to see this girl close to Knickerbocker I think.

After 3 visits and witnessing someone get stabbed and beat up in broad light, I decided it wasn't going to work out with her :lol:

I'd be SHOCKED if they can transform East New York into that.

I will finish OT :pimp:

By the way, the answer to the question I asked you about the recommended sex position for Left sided hemiplegia is on their left side with a pillow...not supine position lol

Just thought you would like to know that lol

Last edited:
ENY? Now, Mr Jeezy, I done seen it all. Pink houses will now be a legit recommendation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom