2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I love seeing the improvements, I hate the fact that those who have been living there for years don't get to enjoy them or are told it's their fault because they didn't care...even though it's only a few out of the thousands that managed all the damage, bs and helped create the negative reputation that preceded those improvements in the first place.

But I digress...

Last edited:
I don't like it one bit 
mean.gif
tired.gif
. It's good on the one hand, but those that would welcome and need the change are further disenfranchised. 

I don't like it one bit :smh: |I . It's good on the one hand, but those that would welcome and need the change are further disenfranchised. 
I was gonna type something very similar feeling the same way. Those families that rode it out and own property can come up.

I gotta be honest with you guys...with the news of this happening....I've been thinking about buying a house in the area eventually..At the same time, it is still East NY lol...do you guys see east NY improving within the next 10 years? A place to raise kids? I honestly have a hard time seeing that type of improvement.

From purely a location standpoint, it's an advantage to get to different areas of NY. It's literally like a walk away from queens, 20 minute car ride to downtown Brooklyn and a 35 minute train ride to lower manhattan.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
some of yall are out the sneaker game but still wanted to rep an old knick ill will

Last edited:
I gotta be honest with you guys...with the news of this happening....I've been thinking about buying a house in the area eventually..At the same time, it is still East NY lol...do you guys see east NY improving within the next 10 years? A place to raise kids? I honestly have a hard time seeing that type of improvement.

From purely a location standpoint, it's an advantage to get to different areas of NY. It's literally like a walk away from queens, 20 minute car ride to downtown Brooklyn and a 35 minute train ride to lower manhattan.

What do you guys think?
Man hell no. Houses are overpriced here anyway.

Stay away from ENY to raise your kids, gentrification or not. If you wanna have a family and pay affordable prices while being in the center of everything go to Queens (Forest Hills, Rego Park, Flushing, Astoria etc).

Stay away from ENY to raise your kids, gentrification or not. If you wanna have a family and pay affordable prices while being in the center of everything go to Queens (Forest Hills, Rego Park, Flushing, Astoria etc).

Queens isn't as affordable as it used to be. Prices are just about on par with Brooklyn now.

My half hipster self is still moving to BK though in the future hopefully :nerd:

I feel conflicted

Last edited:
My half hipster self is still moving to BK though in the future hopefully :nerd:

I feel conflicted
You would love Greenpoint bars at 4 AM on the weekend.
Sounds dope as hell to me :lol: I haven't gone out in Manhattan or BK in a good while. You always out and about.

Wasn't one of you saying one of those spots in Willamsburg has a severe issue letting brothas in? Beh235?

Last edited:
Sounds dope as hell to me :lol: I haven't gone out in Manhattan or BK in a good while. You always out and about.

Wasn't one of you saying one of those spots in Willamsburg has an issue letting brothas in? Beh235?
Busy making memories, life's too short. I enjoy eating and drinking well. Nothing better than a beautiful woman in my bed for icing on the cake.

Wasn't one of you saying one of those spots in Willamsburg has an issue letting brothas in? Beh235?
Busy making memories, life's too short. I enjoy eating and drinking well. Nothing better than a beautiful woman in my bed for icing on the cake.
I hear you. I been trying to get out more, I'm 25 and never really had that wild out phase. Figured now is better than ever but I'm still working on losing weight. Lost 40 lbs, wanna drop another 25. I'm trying to do it up before 30 hits and I gotta settle down and all that bull :lol:

Last edited:
I hear you. I been trying to get out more, I'm 25 and never really had that wild out phase. Figured now is better than ever but I'm still working on losing weight. Lost 40 lbs, wanna drop another 25.
Great job. Keep it up, man. Just remember inner confidence projects louder than any physical appearance.

Wanna catch a Knicks game, just say the word. MSG or bar.

I hear you. I been trying to get out more, I'm 25 and never really had that wild out phase. Figured now is better than ever but I'm still working on losing weight. Lost 40 lbs, wanna drop another 25.
Great job. Keep it up, man. Just remember inner confidence projects louder than any physical appearance.

Wanna catch a Knicks game, just say the word. MSG or bar.
No doubt. Confidence has increased just from getting older so in that regard I'm not really struggling, I've had women show a bruh interest even when I was chubby but the weight loss has definitely helped.

Definitely wouldn't mind catching a game, just letting you know I'm still living that broke college student life, ain't on my ChampCruThik final form just yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom