2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

So Alexy and two 2nds? Damn. Really wanted to move Jose.

So many random trades went down today. I'm lost.

Alexy is talented but inconsistent so hopefully he uses the rest of the year to learn how to play properly.

im kinda disappointed... we lost out on dragic for good because he will resign with the heat, didnt trade calderon and didnt get any of the pgs that were moved today :smh:

Pablo is a great fit to come off the bench in Houston. Hope he succeeds there, he was one of my favorite Knicks of the past 5 years.

Given that Houston only tries to play the most efficient offense possible according to their analytics, Pablo should give him exactly that. He is a smart player and will help move the ball when he comes off the bench, and since Houston has Harden he is the right kind of PG for them. Guys who dominate the ball at PG are not a great fit for Houston next to Harden, but given Pablo's age, playing off the ball offensively should help him out and if the defense forgets about him he should be able to knock down a lot of open 3s. Also, Houston will love his pestyness on defense. 

I hated the Rockets and I still kind of do, but at least Pablo now gives me a reason to root for them to succeed. And getting Schved + 2 second rounders in return is not a bad value at all. Excited to see Priggy Smalls back in the playoffs, wish we could have been better during his short stint with the Knicks.

I like Schved. He killed us once when he was with Minnesota, but every no-name player does, so we'll see. I'd give him a shot the rest of the season to prove himself.

knickstank in full effect.

I have a feeling we're ending up with Ty Lawson this summer or next.

I like Karl-Anthony. I remember I read an article that he did quadruple double twice in his HS senior year. And he's studying kinesiology which is very impressive.

Marc Berman‏@NYPost_Berman·9 mins9 minutes ago Greenburgh, NY
#Knicks will get 2017 and 2019 second-round picks, according to source, and Shved.

jose manuel calderon‏@JmCalderon3·8 mins8 minutes ago
Sad day seeing my friend @PPrigioni9 go but happy he is heading into a good situation.
Good luck!!!

[ATTACHMENT=8982]priggy.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Rat Riley.

- My fantasy lineup is ruined. Afflalo and Dragic traded. Watch how well Afflalo will fit in Portland.

- IDK how we'll end up with Ty Lawson, DENVER is asking for first round picks.

Had We kept Chander we could have traded him for Cleveland two first round or for Reggie Jackson or something. :/

- We should've got a first round for JR Smith & Iman.

- We still have Calderon -_-

Last edited:
Glad we didn't make a move. Let's secure that lottery pick.

& why are ppl assuming that Dragic will resign w/ the Heat?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom