2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Philly is dumb as hell. Make up an injury and sit MCW if you want to tank. Trading a young PG averaging 15/6/7 for a protected first round pick, though? Who does that?

no idea why they would want the #1 at this point with Noel embiid and McGee there
Because if you draft one of the big men, you can just trade the worst of the three and get the guards you need.

Draft a guard? You just got your replacement for MCW. Works out for them either way, you just gained a new asset.

Not even gonna lie type salty about all the love Miami is getting after acquiring Dragic :smh:

ESPN loves Riley and the Heat. Riley mortgaged their future to win "now", but still arent a Top 4 team. ESPN and Windhorst would have you believe "Oh, the Heat have traded 7 1st Round picks over the past X years." No ****, you had Lebron, Bosh, and part time player Wade and you were picking LAST.

If you watched the Duke v. UNC game and saw what Okafor was doing in the second half with a sprained ankle and STILL don't want him no.1 , don't even talk to me.

Dude was unfair.

no idea why they would want the #1 at this point with Noel embiid and McGee there
Because if you draft one of the big men, you can just trade the worst of the three and get the guards you need.

Draft a guard? You just got your replacement for MCW. Works out for them either way, you just gained a new asset.
Why not just keep your young guard you know has a bright future than take a chance on a pick that could just turn out to be nothing?

Philly is dumb as hell. Make up an injury and sit MCW if you want to tank. Trading a young PG averaging 15/6/7 for a protected first round pick, though? Who does that?
one of the worst gm's in basketball.
This seems closest to the truth.

Last edited:
Why not just keep your young guard you know has a bright future than take a chance on a pick that could just turn out to be nothing?
This seems closest to the truth.

If you listen to NT GMs and Directors of Player Development, he's trash anyway.
Yeah, I don't see the big deal about trading MCW. Bright future be that fools gold talk. Son look like another Lamb.
No skin off my ***. Go for it Mitch!
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom