2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Lakers actively trying to acquire Cousins. No no no no. If DMC is traded this summer, Phil better make sure he is headed to NY. Get on the ******* phone Phil. Like now. And not ******* Steve Mills either. Karl needs a call from the Zen Master himself.

I already said this before, if Kaminsky or that Polzi guy comes to the Knicks. I AM DONE with this sorry cursed ******* team. :smh:

i heard the knicks are talking about trading down with the hornets in a sign and trade for Kidd-Ghilchrist, Kemba walker and their pick which we would select Cameron payne and we would be sending them our Pick plus THJ and Calderon..........................................Juuuuuust Kidding!!!!!!!!

I already said this before, if Kaminsky or that Polzi guy comes to the Knicks. I AM DONE with this sorry cursed ******* team. :smh:

theres only so much we can take fellas. the boat is sinking, and if phil ***** up this season, im abandoning ship. the skress is too much

i heard the knicks are talking about trading down with the hornets in a sign and trade for Kidd-Ghilchrist, Kemba walker and their pick which we would select Cameron payne and we would be sending them our Pick plus THJ and Calderon..........................................Juuuuuust Kidding!!!!!!!!
Id actually do this in a second :rofl:

MKG :pimp:

Slowly warming up to grabbing WCS at 4 if Russ is gone. Might not be my first choice, but I wouldn't 'eem be mad at that outcome.

The pessimistic (realistic?) side of me feels like somehow, some way...they're gonna take an unconventional approach and **** it up. We'll see. 

Last edited:
In Phil I dont trust.

I need to see results this offseason, i'm not banking on his Zen Master ways and history as a coach.

Last edited:
i don't even think Phil knows what he wants to do yet but these media outlets seem to have a good grasp on what's going on :rolleyes

Damn yall lucky. My love affair with the Knicks is bigger than PJ! LOL id turn on him before I stop being a Knicks fan. "I love my baby mother, ill never let her go" in my DMX voice

You don't win 11 chips being a dummy. Phil is not gonna put Jennings and Galloway together :lol:. These rumors are hilarious

In Phil I trust

Back
Top Bottom