2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

If you guys were a dj owner, would you use your waiver on cohen, or not use that waiver and be priority #1 for weeks to come and see if something better pops up later

Imo if you're a Howard owner I think you got to spend that claim on Cohen.

Handcuff with the potential to outscore Howard. Cohen will be placed all over even with Howard due to all the WR injuries Chicago has.

I own Thielen and Diggs

Who would you rather keep?

I got offered Bryant (PITT) for Thielen

Last edited:
Imo if you're a Howard owner I think you got to spend that claim on Cohen.

Handcuff with the potential to outscore Howard. Cohen will be placed all over even with Howard due to all the WR injuries Chicago has.

Starting both Bear RBs though? I can't see myself doing that weeks at a time.

Starting both Bear RBs though? I can't see myself doing that weeks at a time.

Ppr sure. But standard I probably wouldn't. That being said I still feel like you need that insurance on Howard.

If he gets dinged up or ends up losing more touches, Cohen may be the back to own.

^cohen. at least i would.

What do you guys think about trading:
Dak Prescott (me) for Carlos Hyde ? PPR league and i already have Aaron Rodgers.

200 dollar budget how much to spend on cohen?

PPR

thinking 61?
That's high imo but I can definitely see him going for big bucks. If you're high on him and think that's what it's gonna take to get him then go for it.

^cohen. at least i would.

What do you guys think about trading:
Dak Prescott (me) for Carlos Hyde ? PPR league and i already have Aaron Rodgers.
QBs are a dime a dozen. No brainer.

Our budget is $100. Seems real low but that's what we agreed on.
It's all relative, in a $1000 budget league he'll be going for $300. Unless your budget is real money :lol:.

My league is $100 budget, with the first 50 being fake and the final 50 being real money. Dudes tend to spend that first 50 freely and then become more frugal once they pass that threshold.

Definitely not giving up even close to too much, not sure if the Bell owner would even accept. Murray and Henry may be a 50/50 split all season and Eifert is forever banged up and will have a few games per year where he's a complete ghost like this past week.

Yeah, I'm going to offer it and see if he accepts it. Might "sweeten" the pot with a mid tier WR that I can replace. I know Bell's value is low in his eyes right now and I must make my attempt.

Whys everyone spending so much on cohen? Is Howard in th dog house or something? :lol:

I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks out and hope to get lucky but no idea why people spending 30, 40, or 50 on him....

Either I'm missing something or dudes thirsty for week 1

IMG_1729.PNG
First in waivers this week.

Starting Wr: Odell, mike Thomas, Martin is Bryant, tyrell Williams, djax

Starting RB: bell, Crowell, Abdullah, Blount

Ppr league w flex pos

Who should I add

Whys everyone spending so much on cohen? Is Howard in th dog house or something? :lol:

I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks out and hope to get lucky but no idea why people spending 30, 40, or 50 on him....

Either I'm missing something or dudes thirsty for week 1

Targets in week 1 coupled in with a QB who throws check downs + PPR = potential steal

I'd rather be wrong than watch someone else be right

Targets in week 1 coupled in with a QB who throws check downs + PPR = potential steal

I'd rather be wrong than watch someone else be right

True

There's potential but not to blow $50 and be screwed rest of the season playing with only $50 for The next 15 weeks

Now if you have top waiver priority it's no brainer to take a flyer since really it costs you nothing

Standard League, have David Johnson, is he worth keeping on the bench, no IR slot? RBs I have Hunt, Cook, Crowell, and Martin. Who shoUld I pick up Cohen or K. Williams?

Back
Top Bottom