2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT a potential superstar? Cavs in 5?

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

ywxHUX.gif

NT basketball is officially delirious

The Warriors are an ALL-Time great NBA team with at least 2 future hall of famers on the current roster. Potentially 4-5.

Their ball movement is second to none. Their shooting is second to none. Their defense is top 3. Their versatility and length is unmatched by most teams. And they have the experience and poise to weather storms.

Hell, they even have better coaching than the Cavs. This series is not going to go 5 to the Cavs. It'll go no less than 6.
You could have posted this last year :lol: I don't see the Cavs winning it this year and didn't see them winning last year.

Who are these 5 potential HOFers? Steph, Klay, Dray, KD, and...

This man?

[Video][/Video]
[Video][/video]

You could have posted this last year :lol: I don't see the Cavs winning it this year and didn't see them winning last year.

You could have. But again, who would've had the foresight to know about Draymond in game 5, Iggy and Barnes in games 6 and Bogut in game 7?

We're going off what's on the table as of right now.

I've said in a few pages back that I have the Cavs winning the Finals.

Who are these 5 potential HOFers? Steph, Klay, Dray, KD, and...

This man?

[Video][/Video]
[Video][/video]
[Video]

I was thinking Iggy. But I said 4-5. Some could make a case for Iggy. I won't be making that case now, but I'm just sayin' :lol:

But if you really want to hold me to that 5 then I'll include Steve Kerr :smile:

I will say this though. Every winner of the Finals MVP is in the HOF or will be going into the HOF, besides Cedric Maxwell. Iggy might join him as well. But let's see.[/video]

Last edited:
no if Kawhi were healthy the Spurs would've taken them out. They were spanking them for 26 minutes when Kawhi was playing , that proves it.
Warriors got Lucky again
The Celtics beat the Warrior in a whole game, they would've taken them out too
nerd.gif

You could have. But again, who would've had the foresight to know about Draymond in game 5, Iggy and Barnes in games 6 and Bogut in game 7?

We're going off what's on the table as of right now.

I've said in a few pages back that I have the Cavs winning the Finals.
whoa! Even after all you typed about GS? I don't see it..

The Celtics beat the Warrior in a whole game, they would've taken them out too :nerd:
easily. The warriors just get lucky. Happened again this year. Nurkic, hill, and now Kawhi and parker.... They can't beat any healthy teams.... They just aren't that good and need luck.

Last edited:
Unless lbj and kyrie go super Saiyan AND the warriors miss shots there's just no tangible path for the cavs to beat the warriors

GS is an incredible team, but LeBron is playing VERY comfortable out there. Hell, the last time I've seen a player play with this much ease and comfort in the post-season his name was Michael Jordan.

It's almost as if LeBron is Neo in the Matrix. Something tells me LeBron will be able to get his guys to play scrappy in a pivotal game and grind out a win. All the greats have done it actually.

I was thinking Iggy. But I said 4-5. Some could make a case for Iggy. I won't be making that case now, but I'm just sayin' :lol:

But if you really want to hold me to that 5 then I'll include Steve Kerr :smile:

I will say this though. Every winner of the Finals MVP is in the HOF or will be going into the HOF, besides Cedric Maxwell. Iggy might join him as well. But let's see.

Kerr I'll give you for sure :lol: . Iggy might be the exception

Unless lbj and kyrie go super Saiyan AND the warriors miss shots there's just no tangible path for the cavs to beat the warriors

But Lebron and Kyrie has gone super saiyan before in back to back games. The Warriors have gone cold from the perimeter as well. It happens to jump shooting teams...

Just sayin'

Steps going crazy, draymond shooting over 40 from 3, KD playing well, klay liable to go off at any second, and they're guarding

As it stands RIGHT NOW, the cavs don't have a chance in hell at winning that series

Steps going crazy, draymond shooting over 40 from 3, KD playing well, klay liable to go off at any second, and they're guarding

As it stands RIGHT NOW, the cavs don't have a chance in hell at winning that series
I agree man but I thought the same thing last year. Well see. I hope there is no bs this year.

As it stood after game 4, before Draymond got suspended there was no chance in Hell the Warriors were losing. After game 6 it was a foregone conclusion the series and championship was out of reach.

Once you let a team come back from being down 3-1 and they take it to a game 7? It's a wrap. It's a universal law in almost every sport. Chocking is inevitable at that point.

I agree man but I thought the same thing last year. Well see. I hope there is no bs this year.
That would be good.

On paper, the Warriors seem to have the better team. But I can't count out a team with LeBron on it. He's great and his team feeds off that.

Even a jabroni like Dahntay Jones can look good playing with LeBron lol

GS is an incredible team, but LeBron is playing VERY comfortable out there. Hell, the last time I've seen a player play with this much ease and comfort in the post-season his name was Michael Jordan.

It's almost as if LeBron is Neo in the Matrix. Something tells me LeBron will be able to get his guys to play scrappy in a pivotal game and grind out a win. All the greats have done it actually.
I agree that Bron is balling out right now but GS seems like the addition of KD is just going to be too much for the Cavs this year. I am hoping the Cavs win tho :nerd:

That would be good.

On paper, the Warriors seem to have the better team. But I can't count out a team with LeBron on it. He's great and his team feeds off that.

Even a jabroni like Dahntay Jones can look good playing with LeBron lol

The Warriors are the better team.

Now that I think of it. If the Warriors lose again this year, has there ever been another time in the history of the league where the best team didn't win in back to back Finals?

But Lebron and Kyrie has gone super saiyan before in back to back games. The Warriors have gone cold from the perimeter as well. It happens to jump shooting teams...

Just sayin'

They didn't go crazy until crazy **** started happening in that series. I've went on about this ad nauseum so I'll stop there

At the end of the day, this warriors team is better than last year's and this cavs team isn't better than the cavalier team of last season

If you're depending on bron playing 45min against gsw and going crazy to beat gsw 4 times? Good luck with that. Because even with that that wouldn't be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom