2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed a vintage performance from LeBum tonight. :smokin

League Pass needs to hurry up and get the replay up. Not going to watch the entire game, when does the comeback start?
just watch the second half and you good. I missed the 4th quarter... Smh. Had to go pick up my kid. Had the play by play on my phone tho.

Last edited:
If Jefferson was on the floor instead of Shump or JR would Bradly still be open? Would Crowder still get that space to finish after the cut?

Cleveland didn't take the Celtics seriously. And then fell in love with the jumpshot. This game had trap written all over it. Glad it happened they needed this.

Whiplash was talking all that good **** too about the Dubs defense compared to the Cavs. ***** really is a jinx. No wonder Lakers gonna suck for the next decade

Ska gotta do something about this nut continuously bringing up the Lakers in here 
You mean the guy up top right? 
laugh.gif

Ska gotta do something about this nut continuously bringing up the Lakers in here 
Who? 617 Collector?

Looks like I missed a vintage performance from LeBum tonight. 
smokin.gif

League Pass needs to hurry up and get the replay up. Not going to watch the entire game, when does the comeback start?
just start at the 4th quarter thats what i did

Looks like I missed a vintage performance from LeBum tonight. 
smokin.gif

just watch the second half and you good. I missed the 4th quarter... Smh. Had to go pick up my kid. Had the play by play on my phone tho.
I'll split the difference and pick up halfway through the 3rd.

Thanks, brahs.

If Jefferson was on the floor instead of Shump or JR would Bradly still be open? Would Crowder still get that space to finish after the cut?
Both Shump and JR fouled Smart on a 3PT attempt.
laugh.gif

They might play for the Cavs but they're still Knicks at heart.

I wanna say it was smart who literally just ran into someone full speed on that last play :lol:
What he do?

Bruh made 7 3's. Most 3s in a playoff game ever by a player who shot under 30% from 3 in the regular season.

Just one of dem ones

So...... of course the word going around is that Lebron hurt himself late in game 2 and tried to play through it tonight.

If Lebron is really hurt.. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom