2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Those fakes lack so much. No contrast heel and the ankle bump doesn’t even show the faux concave cut out indentation that it’s supposed to have. Not looking good.

Crazy how the Latest news from Major Sneaker websites is from last year in October & early December.......

These have been confirmed for Feb 2019. It’s a GR Jordan that just came out in 2014. Not like it’s gonna be front page news everyday with so many other releases coming out every week. Be patient y’all.

Lol What are y’all losing hope for? You think these aren’t releasing or something?
prob because they look lazy so far and these early reps have been pretty close in the past. The early bc3 fakes actually looked better than what Nike released aside from the perforations

Lol What are y’all losing hope for? You think these aren’t releasing or something?

Dawg we’re a month out and all we got are photoshops, some UA pairs that could be flat out fakes for all we know, and speculation.

I’m just saying I’m surprised to my core that we ain’t got at least one official pic of JB’s internal release lineup listing these, some sort of UA pair with a box, or retail pics with announcement like JB been doing recently.

Can you really blame me?

they dont always release official pics a little more than a month out. its usually 2-3 weeks prior to release. some of yall need patience.

they dont always release official pics a little more than a month out. its usually 2-3 weeks prior to release. some of yall need patience.
Its literally a little more than a month out today. And 2-3 weeks is usually when they do an early drop. There should be pics somewhere

Its literally a little more than a month out today. And 2-3 weeks is usually when they do an early drop. There should be pics somewhere

I believe there has been several pics posted in the last two months that indicate that this release is happening. Obviously not retail pics but pics nonetheless. Worst case scenario is they may be pushed back a few weeks.

Still hoping retail pairs have it. On these the moulded/anodized durabuck heel is a must so I'm hoping JB will use it instead of putting it on samples and scrapping it like they did on the 2016 metallics.

You know it's not happening, stop giving yourself false hope :lol:
Like some of you guys said, this isn't looking good. Since when are the fakes these days oh so different from the retail pairs? So far there's been nothing to indicate this retro is going to address the main issues some people have with the 6s, and more than a few things to indicate it will not. Hope we're wrong and JB is keeping them so under wraps so everyone will be stunned when they reveal them, but ... yeah.

they don't always do early drops like they do with 11s. reserves are usually a couple days before release. theres still time.

That may not be what we all want, but I have to say that for a fake it's quite good craftsmanship overall; they certainly have come a long way...damn!

I don’t think these were ever confirmed. Footstores would have already started to get pairs in by now on this supposed general release

Back
Top Bottom