2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike can get away with this for Jordan's, Foams, Lebron's, etc because that is a different crowd who basically buys off hype

A lot of the SB cats look for deals and every once and a while splurge on something

this thread is a prime example; where all those Tiffany dudes at now? They are gone and the core crowd is all that is left
Word

Nike can get away with this for Jordan's, Foams, Lebron's, etc because that is a different crowd who basically buys off hype

A lot of the SB cats look for deals and every once and a while splurge on something

this thread is a prime example; where all those Tiffany dudes at now? They are gone and the core crowd is all that is left
basically.

SB Buyers tend to be a little more price savvy, we don't need EVERY release, and will strike out waiting for price drops on a shoe that's only half liked. Skaters are especially cheap, not many guys out there looking to pay full price on a pair they're going to tear up skating. Price goes up too much it'll affect the bottom line.

Since the tiffs all that has gone out the window when "limited" is mentioned. I could definitely see nike raising the price on all non-GR's or dare I say it... retro's.

I had my cursor over the "buy it now" but just couldn't pull the trigger
laugh.gif

don't be shocked if you see him relist a bunch of them; buy it now without immediate payment is a no no
mean.gif
immediate payment was required.

anyone headed to DWH saturday at noon? big fan of nigel think itd be cool to meet the dude but worried about quantity.

Nike isn't gonna raise the price; they are too smart to alienate the SB crowd

They are trying to grow the brand past just Dunks

Since the tiffs all that has gone out the window when "limited" is mentioned. I could definitely see nike raising the price on all non-GR's or dare I say it... retro's.

I still don't see that happening, the Diamond highs are a rarity. There's very few pairs in SB history that would cause that kind of reaction from all walks of people, as it's been pointed out, while I may do a back flip when I find a deal on some simple plain jane release from 2002, not many other people are going to give a damn for the old pairs or a retro of them.

I still don't see that happening, the Diamond highs are a rarity. There's very few pairs in SB history that would cause that kind of reaction from all walks of people, as it's been pointed out, while I may do a back flip when I find a deal on some simple plain jane release from 2002, not many other people are going to give a damn for the old pairs or a retro of them.

All very true, but... QS's are already marked up at a lot of skate shops so the groundwork has been laid for an increase in "hyped" colorways atleast. Not to mention this thread seems to be filled with older dudes who have minds of thier own. If the teeny boppers catch on and realize that you can get a higher quality and way more hip shoe in SB's, Nike will milk them.

I think Nike has something up their sleeve for this summer that will bring SB to the forefront of the "i gotta have this shoe no matter what" crowd

Suede so smooth like butta! At least it seems so....these are looking plain as ever but I always dig a clean shoe

You can really see the quality of the suede in these pics coming lately.
I need these. So nice.

Nike is testing us. They just keep pushing out some nice releases since the new year. My wallet is hurting. And I regret not buying the somps on eBay. Again no shops within 3 hours of me to even have a chance.

the Black UCS and the Branded Premiers should have higher resell value based on the principal the shoes were only on sale at ONE store and ONE website for the whole would.

Tiffs were shipped to every country in high amounts. Its obvious the diamond brand is what drives the price of that shoe.

I'm honestly surprised that I've seen these for under 300, in some cases 240. They really are one of the dopest SBs ever in my book and I'm glad to own them. If you can get a pair I highly recommend picking one up.

When we were talking about band/music themed dunks last night, I totally forgot McRads, even though he's primarily known for skating and that particular shoe was themed on his Thrasher cover, Chuck Treece is also an accomplished musician with some serious credits to his name.

Yep chuck is the man. Shoes are great. I like the hypebeasts including sneakernews (they are hypebeasts don't be fooled) were calling em chuck TREESE. These were the same fools, most of them one certain race, that were after the "push heads".
Honestly if you know nothing about the shoe...

As a fan of ALL things dunk, I still find gems in the NSW offerings too, my all time favs are mostly not from the SB line.

Back
Top Bottom