2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad to see people appreciate that series for what its worth Marco Materazzi did a great job. I do not particularly like the tongue but it is removable so its a easy fix!

Yeah I removed those from mine. Nice back mirror hang tags or keychain / wallet substitute!

These are something I always wanted when I see pics but have yet to pull the trigger and purchase...
Yea they are dope and you can get them for pretty cheap.I will definitely buy another down the road.But for now I am trying not to buy to many shoes.I cant even wear my most recent cops because of the terrible weather lol.

This is the year of sbs for me.I am pretty much done with jordans except the og classic colorways.

Passed on the WPF originally when they were everywhere. Can't find a DS pair under 200 now (11.5/12)...could pay 250, but I don't think it's worth it. Any suggestions? Really don't want to turn to my FB groups. 3 people have been robbed at gun point since Jan in Boston and in my hometown Woburn.
As I say this another kid got robbed today! 

Sorry to derail the SOMPs, but I'm kinda kicking myself at this point. 

All of these HD pics of the SOMPs are making me really want these. When I first saw pics of these I thought for sure this would be an easy pick up, but all of this "Limited" talk has me thinking I will not be successful. :smh: Hope resell won't be too bad.

anyone headed to DWH saturday at noon? big fan of nigel think itd be cool to meet the dude but worried about quantity.
I was thinking about heading up there since I'm in NYC this week on vacation. My homie back home said he had a pair for me, but I would rather make sure I get 1 than none lol.

DEF WANT THE SOMPS

HOOOOWWWWWEVER,

MY FAVORITE TERMINATOR IN DUNK FORM????

YES PLEASE!!!!

I HAVE DA HOYAS TERMS SO I DEF WANNA GET DA DUNK TO MATCH

Love the swoosh on the SOMP, they remind me of the the Tekashi 2.

Definitely picking up a pair.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure. If they wanted to make a big deal out of the first BMX inspired Dunk I think they'd front-load the marketing/releases. At the end of the day they do these collaborations for the hype/branding. I really think they are making this release out of novelty and for the die hard fan to appreciate.

Cool I see someone already mentioned trickstars

Last edited:
Maybe because it's like 6AM here and I'm feeling groggy but these aren't the first BMX themed SBs are they? I thought the trickstars from the gold box era was SB influenced
I believe they were designed after the USA bmx teams jerseys at the time.

Picked up the thai temples 10.5 for $100 worn "once"

Again usually a 11 but couldn't pass up on a 10.5. Fit is snug but i can definitely live with it. Digging the shine from the gold in person. Although i'm scared of the gold aluminum getting easily scratched. Good day today can scratch this off the list from the blue boxes. still on the search for the Huxtable's!!

i dont want to like those somps but they remind me so much of the takashi 2s and i love those. own 2 pairs of them. ugh i cant though lol

Two great deals on Thai Temples in a couple days....nice find, it's a dope shoe.

Last edited:
repped the thai temple pick up. and i was really trying to ignore that georgetown unc pack. i really was trying nike...but those UNCs... you win again.

Is the Georgetown/UNC rumored to be a double pack like the AJKOs? That would be an SB first, correct? I hope it's not, UNCs only for me please. 

Back
Top Bottom