2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad I checked this thread I got those unfutura lows today and couldn't be happier such a dope shoe.

You know, I know SO many people that are just collecting Lebrons and are moving away from JB and SB it's not even funny. I don't understand it. No disrespect, but I HATE Lebrons and Foams (especially Foams). I don't like any of their color ways, outside the MV 9's (and that was a stretch for me), and I just think that Lebrons are WAY TOO pricey. I've always wondered if Lebron campouts are as hypebeast filled as JB campouts? Are they?

I didn't know that SPOT was moving towards multi day campouts. That's crazy for an SB.

Lebron elites are real comfy so i mess with them . im not big on foams, i did get a pair of the crimsons though but thats the only pair i got.
for me down in my area the south beach release was ******ed, people cutting in line and fighting and **** it was stupid. then for the all star release i think everyone knows how that went, with the riots and what not.

also for when the space jams released people where camped out at spot for days in advance, the pushead release people started lineing up like 5 in the afternoon the day before and spot doesn't open till 12pm the next day.

Also, when does SPOT pass out these vouchers?

They hand out the vouchers on their facebook foot fetish app thing but if you win and your not local you cant claim your shoe, you have to be able to buy the shoe in store with your voucher

Does SPoT do anything online for QS releases or is it all in-store?

always in-store. after the initial release they'll put the shoe up online if they didnt sell out then you can use that trick i posted a couple pages back and order them.

those concord dunks r just awful....easy pass

hope this is the opinion of the mass then ill have a shot of getting these for retail.

Last edited:
How's everyone liking the "Un-futura" Lows? Quality? Any extra photos or on-feet shots? Thinking about scooping up a pair soon.

SPoT got their pairs of both Levi's colorways in today. Only want the Blue pair, so I'm in their voucher lineup. Hopefully if I win I can send a buddy to pick them up and ship 'em out to me.

EDIT: A sad day for us all, the ability to purchase "In Store Only" shoes from SPoT by opening a new window or tab has been fixed and no longer works.

Last edited:
SPoT got their pairs of both Levi's colorways in today. Only want the Blue pair, so I'm in their voucher lineup. Hopefully if I win I can send a buddy to pick them up and ship 'em out to me.

EDIT: A sad day for us all, the ability to purchase "In Store Only" shoes from SPoT by opening a new window or tab has been fixed and no longer works.

lol its probably just on those levi dunks for now

i know SPoT has some sneaker head employee(s) so maybe they seen the post and gave the managers a heads up .

after thursday if the levi dunks haven't sold out try that new window tab trick and if it doesn't work i guess they did fix it

lol its probably just on those levi dunks for now
i know SPoT has some sneaker head employee(s) so maybe they seen the post and gave the managers a heads up .
after thursday if the levi dunks haven't sold out try that new window tab trick and if it doesn't work i guess they did fix it

Dude why would you give tips on a well kept secret and tell it publicly? Come on man.

My local spot charged 175 :smh: and only had the black pair...

LOL thanks for not blowing it up.  It's weird though, they said they weren't going to get them, then lo and behold they got them.

How are you?  Get married yet?

Yea bro, I've been married for a month now. I'm chillin tho. I've been more interested in what NB and Asics has been dropping lately. I seem to be loosing my love for Nike/JB a little bit. I had to cop those Black Levis though.

Got my Crown Royal Lows in today. Quality on the suede is amazing. Probably going to unDS tomorrow.

Black Levi's And Slight Possibility Of Blue's Dropping Out Here In Colorado Tomorrow :pimp:

Looking Forward To Seeing These In Person In The Morning :nerd:

Dude why would you give tips on a well kept secret and tell it publicly? Come on man.

it doesn't matter... that's why i gave it out

SPoT always sells out their quickstrike dunks so you cant really use it on those anyways

pushead 2 release their was more people then their was shoes... and that shoe never even hit the website like most shoes that release at SPoT

plus niketalk is a small % of what the actual "Public" is for people who collect SB's

if you where to email their management about a shoe thats instore only thats been sitting instore for some weeks they'll just tell you how to order it anyways.

lastly it also comes down to giving back to the NT community, i know if i was stuck paying 170+ for nike sb's like they where jordans while other people pay 90 and someone gave me the opportunity to get shoes for that 90$ price tag instead of the dumb mark up price i'd be happy about that.

Also @ the people paying over box price if you just stop buying stuff from your local spots they will have to mark it down. just an idea, might not work they might just throw them on ebay but you never know.

Last edited:
Bay Area shops dropping this weekend....

One sport dropped the Black pair today for $200....

If any Bay Area folks need a 10.5, PM me and  I can direct you to the shop...

Back
Top Bottom