2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, heres my pair- theyre nice- worth the box price for sure. These are actually my girls favorite pair, about to grab my 2nd and her first pair

Haha sorry for confusing people with that picture. Yea I just started getting into this. bought my first two pairs today. Now I want this but can't seem to find it under 150

Not sure if it's been posted here but BP just tweeted someone saying the 420 release is the Concords

I really dig the maturity level in this thread opposed to what I'm used to seeing when dealing with Jordan boards...if this was a Jordan thread people would be talking trash about a person not knowing a name of a shoe.

I really dig the maturity level in this thread opposed to what I'm used to seeing when dealing with Jordan boards...if this was a Jordan thread people would be talking trash about a person not knowing a name of a shoe.

best thread on NT hands down, so many cool dudes in here that are about the kicks and the culture and just good peeps. I have just been camping in here lately. totally different feel. Feel like its all my homies up in here. and the knowledge in here, dont get me started haha :nthat:

Can't help but smile every time I see new faces post this in here. Post count or join date = irrelevant in this thread.

Last edited:
+1 on this being the best thread on NT. By far.

I'm diggin the Concords, was excited to read a few pages back that they won't be as hard of a scoop. I'm also drawn to those Janoski floral joints coming in April also. I have no idea why, totally outside of my normal steez, but I'm thinking those are FRESH!

Went up to the CCS at the local mall yesterday hoping to see slashed prices based off of the news about the chains closing. They only had 1 maybe 2 legit pairs on sale (Challenge reds were one, but didn't have my size). If they are really going to try to liquidate stock and closing in the next month or so, you would think those prices would already be falling. Not the case, at least at this one.  Anyone else checked any brick and mortars since the news?

Can't help but smile every time I see new faces post this in here. Post count or join date = irrelevant in this thread.
Agreed. and togusa thanks for posting that ccs sale link, decided to buy myself a couple early christmas gift (pretty good excuse)

Concord is the 4-20 release? Super lame, can wait to see the resell on those. It's bad enough they have the concord name I hope those actually want the shoe can get'em.

^ those SOL are incredible, so jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added these two pairs to my Nike Dunk SB family... enjoy!
happy.gif
sick.gif

The only pair of the USA joints that I see in my size are currently going for like $300 and the auction isn't even over, lol.

It's about to be strictly runners, Jordan 1's, and SBs for me once I get some of these Nike bball releases out of the way.  Too much stuff to hunt down on my SB want list.  Way better investment too since they literally last forever.

:x

The only pair of the USA joints that I see in my size are currently going for like $300 and the auction isn't even over, lol.

It's about to be strictly runners, Jordan 1's, and SBs for me once I get some of these Nike bball releases out of the way.  Too much stuff to hunt down on my SB want list.  Way better investment too since they literally last forever.

I agree with your choices there man. Just tired of Jordans themselves and started to sell off 90% of them. Keeping classics that mean something to me such as my 3-6s, 11s-13s. My love to Nike SB has been coming back and I don't mind getting some of the classics I recently missed. However, if/when I get my ONE pair that I've regretted selling back in 2008, I will post it.

No doubt.

But you sure that wasn't a late 2012 Christmas gift? 2013 Christmas must be comin' errrrrly lol
LOL nah it was a 2013 gift....i bought my 2012 gift in 2011.. Only way i make myself feel good after i buy 3 pairs of dunks at a time

Back
Top Bottom