2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got an 11 in the Red's if anyone would gladly give me a 13  I'll be happy. Can't believe I didn't know Premier was doing phone orders, I saw the post about an hour ago man that hurts, anyways repped for the info, thanks for coming in clutch fam.

Last edited:
Damn you guys are good! Loving this thread. I didn't get a chance to break away fast enough from my meeting but congrats to everyone who got their size and or color. I know in the future I'll be a little disappointed that I passed on these but oh well.

Damn you guys are good! Loving this thread. I didn't get a chance to break away fast enough from my meeting but congrats to everyone who got their size and or color. I know in the future I'll be a little disappointed that I passed on these but oh well.

Stayed tuned, the good folks in here will help out once shops start releasing them. Already regretting I didn't grab the red pair.

SPOT Tampa is taking virtual line spots right now for the red and black firecrackers

Emails will be sent out tonight if your pair is saved....

Just a heads up for my Tampa ppl

Wonder if this is another drop for previous customers only. Give Premier a shot after work, but I'm not pressed to drop that for the reds.

Last edited:
Boom! :nthat:

My local charged me 115 a pop though....me no likey :smh:

Congrats to those who got their pairs. And, big ups to everybody coming through with info.

I saw the Premier info immediately after it was posted, but wasn't interested, so I passed. ...Normally, I'd cop a pair "just cuz" and maybe sell it down the line, but the people in this thread are too good - I only treat beasts like beasts - so, I'm not trying to shoe-block anybody from here.

Congrats to those who got their pairs. And, big ups to everybody coming through with info.

I saw the Premier info immediately after it was posted, but wasn't interested, so I passed. ...Normally, I'd cop a pair "just cuz" and maybe sell it down the line, but the people in this thread are too good - I only treat beasts like beasts - so, I'm not trying to shoe-block anybody from here.
The thinking that personifies this thread!

I saw a few in here I know are also 11.5-12 range scooped so I knew I probably wasn't going to be able to get the reds (and I couldn't), but I wasn't even sweating it because I know they are going to good homes!

I tried for the reds w/ Premier, struck out and got the blacks.... local spot told me to call back in a couple hours so they can verify if they're getting them or not.

i kno this is the dunk sb thread but anyone have any idea how the OMS dunks are cut?

The thinking that personifies this thread!

I saw a few in here I know are also 11.5-12 range scooped so I knew I probably wasn't going to be able to get the reds (and I couldn't), but I wasn't even sweating it because I know they are going to good homes!
so true, this thread is good people man.

Repped! BIP knows what this thread is about.

Repped CarolinaKickG as well!

Repped Joker for the info!

Congrats to everyone that copped as well. I love this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom