2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i got a lead on the civilist for 150 @ one of my shops.

are these still poppin up @ online stores for less?

lookin for a 10.5...

CCS has the wolf grey/redwood lows(posted in here a few pages back) for only 54.99.  Nothin crazy but I figured I'd post in case people are lookin. I almost had em for 49 from Kinetic but they emailed me and said they had to refund my money, out of stock...

Also, found this shirt at PacSun, couldn't believe how well it goes with the MIA.  Meant to be...

Call me matchy matchy but I like

Repped! I like that a lot too. I don't see it on the sites they tagged, so I assume they just haven't put them up yet?

Their a local shop and I usually only follow their ig page for updates but I know for a fact they do phone orders.

Well didn't see anyone ever post them anywhere so I assumed no one had pictures of the prods. I def never seen pictures of those project BAs cause I even had a few skateshops ask me what colorway it was already

Lmao the prods are on Nike.com oh man I feel dumb then again I don't go on Nike.com to check out SBs. My apologies guys

Last edited:
I absolutely love how all these people crucifying me for even asking to include the price all have 2013 join dates. I guess I'm just a stereotypical older NT member. For instance, I called when someone posted Plus skateshop for the Civilists and they were asking for 160 plus 30 for shipping. I'm better off dealing with a local ebay seller with that price...

Last edited:
I absolutely love how all these people crucifying me for even asking to include the price all have 2013 join dates. I guess I'm just a stereotypical older NT member...
No ones crucifying you but a lot of the posts with shop information include the number, why not call?

picked these up for $25 at Concepts clearance sale... couldn't not.  gonna decide on a lace job and then beat them all the way up; all weather.. throw away the box type shiiit

Last edited:
I was hoping Concepts would have put the sale stuff on the site, but I didn't see it.  I guess I should have driven in today.  Nice pickup!

this is the first time i noticed it but does a lot of people skip that third to the last hole?

Back
Top Bottom