2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still waiting

We cant use the word "rape" to describe sneaker pricing,

But unique thinks he can just come at anyone and say anything he wants, as long as it isnt a curse.

nah, he'll get kicked out of here once we get closer to tiff release

that's when mods start to show up and regulate

that's why he's doing this so late at night

Never said u were throwing assumptions.

I said u were coming at people and calling em names for no reason...as always
Just like you can call ppl jabronis or whatever wrestling term you like to use doesn't mean I can't!! Your just another lame dork that came into this thread bumping your gums like always for nothing only to get shutdown and catch feelings over your nt name... Cut it out

nah, he'll get kicked out of here once we get closer to tiff release

that's when mods start to show up and regulate

that's why he's doing this so late at night
Lmao source? I've been here for every release..... Another assumption... It's to late so no moderators... For what? Expressing myself on a sneaker forum okay buddy.... Don't hold you breath

Last edited:
Just like you can call ppl jabronis or whatever wrestling term you like to use doesn't mean I can't!! Your just another lame dork that came into this thread bumping your gums like always for nothing only to get shutdown and catch feelings over your nt name... Cut it out

How many individual NT members have i called a jabroni?

And when did i catch feelings over my name?

Again

You are just reaching for stuff to attack me on, then tell me to stop??

Feelings over my name? You literally are making things up.

Lmao source? I've been here for every release..... Another assumption... It's to late so no moderators... For what? Expressing myself on a sneaker forum okay buddy.... Don't hold you breath

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

you've been here since 08

you know the rules

Nah. Someone attacked my rep and called me a rat

Then continues to make things up and just keep searching for stuff to attack me on.

He has dug his own grave.

Maybe your next name wont be that of a failed detroit shoe "shop".

Hopefully by morning we wont have to deal with it anymore. Good ight

How many individual NT members have i called a jabroni?

And when did i catch feelings over my name?

Again

You are just reaching for stuff to attack me on, then tell me to stop??

Feelings over my name? You literally are making things up.

Somebody please get meth!! Lmao but ur not a rat.... You got such a good name then why come in to a thread that you never even done anything for.... Oh let me guess bc I posted something lol..... Straight bird

Very hard to comprehend what youre saying. Grammar is important.

Oh I know the rules. I can call anybody here a cornball just like he can call me whatever he wants as long as it's not offensive.... If you think cornball, bird, dork are bad. Your as soft as I thought you were. Lmao dude wasting time getting the rules... Oh wait this isn't even the dude I'm arguing with.... Put the pom poms down.

*presses flag button*

Back
Top Bottom