2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't mind if they retro as long as they limit the number of times a year they release a retro of a dunk, Like say once a quarter there will be an opening of the vault and an old design (maybe even selected by voting) will be released in GR numbers. What I'd hate to see is for the line to be nothing but hyped up retro releases and completely terrible ideas pumped out when there's something new.

I really think it's time for Nike in general to do a good materials no gimmicks BTTYS release with all of the original 7 widely available.
I agreed on the BTTYS pack! I've searched high and low for the Kentucky's in my size and have only found a beat to **** pair.

Smh. These people out to take advantage.

scam artists

worst people

Raffle is for TIFFANY'S...spoke to multiple stores and they all confirmed.
I know they're all doing raffles for Tiffs. I'm saying we aren't talking about those, there's other nicer shoes to talk about.
civilists run tts or go half sz up?

Go 1/2 size up, toe box is crazy tight.
i went half size down
frown.gif
frown.gif
. might have to bite the bullet and just sell mine used and start looking for a 12. any dunks ever release 12.5? i thought after wearing mine a lot they'd break in but when i take a step from any of my other dunks into the civilists the uncomfortability is really obvious
I think I saw a 12 at one of my local Mainlands. Probably last pair since it was the display, display used to be an 8.5.
Hmmm....every mainland I spoke to said they were doing raffle.

nike has retroed everything, except sbs

its only a matter of time

Technically they retroed the Shanghai's but we never got them here. And that was pretty much the same shoe except for color variations and padding. Maybe we will see this with some others.

Last edited:
Technically they retroed the Shanghai's but we never got them here. And that was pretty much the same shoe except for color variations and padding. Maybe we will see this with some others.

Weren't the slam citys retrod last year but only a couple (literally) were made and given to contest winners?

Last edited:
Exactly! Some dudes in this thread just have no life.... Still trolling ppls listings..... Go get some yambs or something.
No life ? Just trying to get the best price I can on the shoes I wasn't able to get like some others in here. I'm a troll

they will probably start with this route and after they get the hype train moving, they will drop the original version again and charge extra just like they do with those 88 3s

they know how to get our money.

i heard WTD Highs are dropping later this year, possibly summer.

Back
Top Bottom