2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pulled these out yesterday. Still dope as hell.

@NfyNite, @Based Jesus, I diidn't realize they were going for that much now. If one of you is a size 9, i would hop on that pair from noteshop. I'm pretty sure they ship to the US.

Edit:: NVM Someone just bought them. Hopefully it was one of you.
unfortunately not me 
laugh.gif

I was going to try and contact them but I got pulled into a meeting.
Im a 13 so no it def wasn't me.

since im not allowed to post links to ebay listings if u search this on ebay Nike SB Dunk Low "What The Dunk" Classic / Foamposites, Kd IV, Jordan 12, Gammas

some what the dunks come up for 150 im not really an sb head but i know these are worth way more than that so im guessing they are fake right?
If they're not completely and utterly cooked they're probably fake. Just drag and drop the pictures in here.

What size were you supposed to get? My only suggestion would be to sell it a little less than what the going rate is now for a quick sale and put the money towards your actual size. Or trade if you're comfortable enough.
They're still sitting around $180 I think

Was supposed to get an 11.5

My size 12 came in and the 11.5 would have been small anyway probably sit on the 10 for a bit

ehh, I'll just pass on em. i already have a pair, just wanted to double up, I need to chill though. Been coppin' too many shoes lately.

Someone get these though, good price!
$194 shipped is good. I keep saying this to people but my pair from @John00  was $170 shipped direct from Brooklyn Projects so that was my retail cost. $24 bucks above that ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom