2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My Baos have been stuck in a Memphis USPS sorting facility since Thurs 4/10. This is why I never use the postal service to ship anything.
mean.gif
the usps is horrible. they really need to do an overhaul of the system, no wonder they almost **** the bed not too long ago.

i live about 2 hours away from the city and every time i get something shipped from there, it takes 3 or so days after the estimated delivery date to get to my house. its just ridiculous how it will go south to nj, then up to albany, sometimes to pa and every other direction beside the direction it is supposed to go. i have better luck when a package is coming from the opposite side of the country then when its 2is hour away. maybe its just all the city post offices that suck.    done ranting lol

My Baos have been stuck in a Memphis USPS sorting facility since Thurs 4/10. This is why I never use the postal service to ship anything. :smh:

the usps is horrible. they really need to do an overhaul of the system, no wonder they almost **** the bed not too long ago.

i live about 2 hours away from the city and every time i get something shipped from there, it takes 3 or so days after the estimated delivery date to get to my house. its just ridiculous how it will go south to nj, then up to albany, sometimes to pa and every other direction beside the direction it is supposed to go. i have better luck when a package is coming from the opposite side of the country then when its 2is hour away. maybe its just all the city post offices that suck.    done ranting lol

I guess its location. I have packages go to west ny, nj and union, nj very fast from usps. As long as its priority. Even EMS packages from japan/Uk come in 3 days tops. If its not priority though you are going to have a bad time.

Which one you guys rather have? Jordan 1 Sb or the Black Ugly Sweater (with the tin can package)  I have an option to trade my Motorboat Jones for one. I like them both, but kinda leaning towards the Ugly. 

Which one you guys rather have? Jordan 1 Sb or the Black Ugly Sweater (with the tin can package)  I have an option to trade my Motorboat Jones for one. I like them both, but kinda leaning towards the Ugly. 
Ugly Sweaters. I personally think the JB1 SBs are ugly as sin but to each its own!

dunk ids still not up yet

damn

Miss out on the first pair of Nike SB Coral Snake (AKA the Flesheater) seven years ago? Well, don't fret as NIKEiD will be offering the launch of snakeskin material option on Nike Dunks. You'd be able to build an extremely close match to the Black and Red accented Coral Snake Dunks. Short of the Nike branding and correct tone of red though, yet they’re visibly close to the original. Better start brainstorming your dream colorways and look for the option to launch on April 15, 2014 at Nike Store. $135.

Tomorrow it will be :smile:

Miss out on the first pair of Nike SB Coral Snake (AKA the Flesheater) seven years ago? Well, don't fret as NIKEiD will be offering the launch of snakeskin material option on Nike Dunks. You'd be able to build an extremely close match to the Black and Red accented Coral Snake Dunks. Short of the Nike branding and correct tone of red though, yet they’re visibly close to the original. Better start brainstorming your dream colorways and look for the option to launch on April 15, 2014 at Nike Store. $135.

Tomorrow it will be :smile:

Been pushed back to May 5 for about 2 weeks now

I thought it was the 14th and thought it was bttys options

well guess I'll see what I can come up with

I think you guys are reading too much into the Captain America nickname. Think about all the SB colorways in the past that aren't actually collaborations and are nicknamed something because of the colorway. Do you think the Jedis or Boba Fetts had any affiliation with Star Wars? No, it's just a nickname that people came up with to identify the shoe. It isn't really a big deal. Nike never intends a lot of these shoes to have nicknames (unless they have official branding).

With the Jedis the word Jedi actually appears on the box tag in the French color description.

I thought it was the 14th and thought it was bttys options

well guess I'll see what I can come up with

They have a bad habit of calling stuff BTTYS and it not having really much to do with the original 7 releases. A few seasons ago they had a bunch of metallic colors and it came with a Be True tag on the inside of the tongue, but the only thing that was similar to the actual BTTYS releases was that they let you color block in the traditional manner.

I finally got around to working on my Snake Eyes custom.  I went to Michaels and bought the same paint that Sole Reaver used (thanks for making that part easy), but went a bit further and made the snake matte with a fine grit foam sandpaper.  I started sanding and my son grabbed the other shoe and took over the project.  He taped, sanded, and painted the entire project.  FYI, he just turned 14.  I freaking LOVE these now, so dope.

I had a great weekend, also found a steal at a flea market.  DEADSTOCK Stussy lows SZ 12, $150.  The quality amazes me on these, can't wait to UNDS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom