2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ooooh got that dial tone and it rang through to voice msg... 
mad.gif
 salt levels rising.

Would someone oop me in return? My local shop said I can have as many pairs as i want, they still have premier's & budweiser's in stock too.

A lot of shops already got their lows in FYI so don't start scampering around to find pre-orders or anything stupid. Highs are coming next week. 

So has anyone actually tried to call ridefourever recently for an SB?...regardless of that ridiculous price for the hacky sacks, myself and others have been under the impression that they don't do phone orders for SBs and you definitely can't order from the site.
They us too do phone orders. I actually got a few SB from them early last year. They stopped right after the Raging Bull Dunk SB. Now they just like the tax local people and they stopped doing phone orders.

For a shoe nobody wanted a few weeks ago this thing is selling out hoping I can still get a pair this weekend

Last edited:
For a shoe nobody wanted a few weeks ago this thing is selling out hoping I can still get a pair this weekend
Keep in mind nobody is factoring in the bazillion lurkers on here that come out of the wood work when they need a link. 

What about those of us that work 60 hr weeks mon-fri and don't even get a "casual friday" at the office :frown: ... main reason a lot of my collection is DS, only really get to wear my sneakers on the weekend. On top of the fact I keep buying more so some keep getting pushed further and further to the back of the storage unit :lol:

#SneakerHoarderProblems
forreal,one sees the light of Day while others get pushed further back into the abyss that is my sneaker closet

call recessnc 8283559013. takes a while to get through but i just got off the phone and they still got a lotta sizes left. 

Back
Top Bottom