2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cant wait to see all the people saying pass pass... On BP dunks . Wanting them when on feet pictures start showing up . Lace swaps ! And stuff ! Lol

I said I wanted them from the jump but I really only want the pair with the camera so it may end up being a pass for me if that's not attainable

At least the camera shows why all the flashes are there

Posted on iG they had some left.. Got my wrist band on saturday and i got there at 9am i was in the number 80's out of the 600 wrist bands given out.. What was hella funny this guy got so ****** pissed , cause he had about 8 ghost chairs and some dude threw all the chairs out to the street! Hella funny dude was all pissed hahah
I got there at 12 , a lot of people were changing shirts and getting back in line to get more wristbands

Idk...just something about those cali hi's I don't like. I mean that's exactly how I pictured it in my head, but looking at the pic...:smh: I don't kno...I'll wait till I see em in person to pass final judgement.

wow BP really didn't do this release right. Surprised they didn't create some fake hype like before. At least for the WOF they had a daily limit of how many bands they passed out. It was good that they spread it out for like 4 days. now they supposedly only have 90 bands since all the resellers went ham on Saturday :smh: :smh:

I was on the fence on copping them. Now after that video i'm a have to pass. Too many red and black shoes.

Those Cali Highs :smokin

What were the other retros that were supposed to re-release? Wasn't it the De La's Low to Highs and High to lows??? that would be :smokin 8) :smokin

Cant wait to see all the people saying pass pass... On BP dunks . Wanting them when on feet pictures start showing up . Lace swaps ! And stuff ! Lol

Nothing can save those hideous things other than the beasts and resellers. Guarantee that a vast majority of people want these for the "Brooklyn Projects" exclusivity tag.

he had about 8 ghost chairs and some dude threw all the chairs out to the street! Hella funny dude was all pissed hahah
Didn't we suggest this like 20 pages back? This is amazing!
I said I wanted them from the jump but I really only want the pair with the camera so it may end up being a pass for me if that's not attainable

At least the camera shows why all the flashes are there
I'm the exact opposite. I am not sold on them yet, but will def. not be getting the branded version...the patch throws it off for me.

Cali highs >>>>>>>>> white LMs
Let's not go that far.

These are dope for nostalgic purposes, just like the Tiffs.

But like the tiffs, Nike will skimp on one major detail that made the low what it is. That "tumbled/pebbled" leather is gonna be turrible. Just like that "croc print"

We need a pic of the crawfish so I can decide whether to get those or the KDs this weekend. Come onnnnnn innanet

We need a pic of the crawfish so I can decide whether to get those or the KDs this weekend. Come onnnnnn innanet
Do we have a tentative release date on the crawfish?

Any news on the quarter snacks? I heard someone say August 2nd a little bit ago.

Nothing can save those hideous things other than the beasts and resellers. Guarantee that a vast majority of people want these for the "Brooklyn Projects" exclusivity tag.
Well yeah, the exclusive is the only one I'd want. The camera patch sells it for me. My wife's initials are BP and she loves photography.

I got there at 12 , a lot of people were changing shirts and getting back in line to get more wristbands
sarcastic-wow.gif

Do we have a tentative release date on the crawfish?

Any news on the quarter snacks? I heard someone say August 2nd a little bit ago.

I think that supposed date is the only thing that's kept me from purchasing my QSs early from eBay or kixfiles lol

Well yeah, the exclusive is the only one I'd want. The camera patch sells it for me. My wife's initials are BP and she loves photography.

That's pretty dope. I'd be jumping through hoops trying to get those for my girl if things added up that nice. haha

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant I could be wrong but I don't think @theLtrain is getting them for his wife... it's just a plus.. like me getting the AJ1xSB because my sons first two initials are AJ.

Yea I know. I'm just saying for me (Not wanting the BPs) knowing they have her initials and camera I'd be getting her a pair of em as opposed to getting myself a pair. I also would've gotten my son a pair of those AJ x SB as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom