2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...wife wanted the pink laces in her pair.

You guys don't wanna mess with the 10 crowd. I can tell you from experience in the exchange that there are way more size 10's than 13's. I know this is a given, but let's not get wild and call it game over cuz ya'll got 10-15 people :rofl:

as someone that wore a 9 than a 10 im glad to be a 10. size 10 theres a chamce. 9 would go literally first. as for 13 idk. when it comes to reselling they eat since people would go for that size last

as someone that wore a 9 than a 10 im glad to be a 10. size 10 theres a chamce. 9 would go literally first. as for 13 idk. when it comes to reselling they eat since people would go for that size last
True, but for us size 10, there's still the all-too-often disappointment when someone posts a nice steal on here, but that greyed-out/"size not available" slap to the face kills the fun.

Size 13 here. My local is FCFS even to his own mama and I work ever SADurday so by the time I can go to order 13's are always gone. Sz 12 always goes next, but a quick look on eBay will show theres more 12s for sale than 13s, at least whenever im on the hunt.

Size 13 here. My local is FCFS even to his own mama and I work ever SADurday so by the time I can go to order 13's are always gone. Sz 12 always goes next, but a quick look on eBay will show theres more 12s for sale than 13s, at least whenever im on the hunt.
last couple of years the 13s have dried up. used to be plenty of deals in that size, I remember grabbing black levis, 'raging bull' highs both new after release on the disco and a couple more but I just couldn't fit them.

if you're trying to chase back through multiple eras, well yeah those are getting rarer no matter how big your foot.

last couple of years the 13s have dried up. used to be plenty of deals in that size, I remember grabbing black levis, 'raging bull' highs both new after release on the disco and a couple more but I just couldn't fit them.

if you're trying to chase back through multiple eras, well yeah those are getting rarer no matter how big your foot.

Resellers grab the rarest sizes so below 7 and 13 get grabbed up quick Imo

Back
Top Bottom