2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kinda want to double up on .25s from ridefourever.

Also wouldn't mind that pair of Georgetowns but I'm assuming they're a display pair.

Last edited:
just called RIDE FOUR EVER...

asked what state im in...I said CALI

"yeah, sure, what pair are you interested in..."

:nerd:

Last edited:
just called RIDE FOUR EVER...

asked what state im in...I said CALI

"yeah, sure, what pair are you interested in..."

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

No shipping to Cali then? 

Welp, I followed your suggestions and called my local post office. And yes, the guys who answered was rude and wouldn't even give me the chance to ask if there was opportunity to pick up my package today lol. 

Beautiful Lightning Dunks up there. Hopefully everyone who wants the De La Souls get them tomorrow!

will the de la highs be around for a bit? im partial to dunk hi's over the lows. its valentines weekend and ive got two project vehicles im trying to do. id like to pass and pick up next month. if these are gonna be an instant sellout ill pick up if i have to. i liked de la growing up  and the colors on this shoe are sweet to me. 

will the de la highs be around for a bit? im partial to dunk hi's over the lows. its valentines weekend and ive got two project vehicles im trying to do. id like to pass and pick up next month. if these are gonna be an instant sellout ill pick up if i have to. i liked de la growing up  and the colors on this shoe are sweet to me. 
I'm sure once more and more on-feet picks show up, I think people will go out and get them. They hype will grow for some and the resellers will be around. 

the way NDC is like today i wouldn't be surprise if the DE LA's are gonna in .00000001 sec after the Timer ends!

Repeat of today for sure!

Anyone know how you can sync your computer clock to Nike's? How does one go about finding out what the time is on Nike's side?

Also, how is sizing on the lux dunks? Saw someone say half size down? I'm debating one of the euro sites at this point...

Anyone know how you can sync your computer clock to Nike's? How does one go about finding out what the time is on Nike's side?

Also, how is sizing on the lux dunks? Saw someone say half size down? I'm debating one of the euro sites at this point...
that's not why you're missing out on releases.

where??give us the link if it the burnished you are talking about.

Last edited:
so i saw that ridfourever has send help dunks for next to nothing.  i usually wear a size 10, anyone think i could comfortably wear a 10.5?   i don't have too many dunks but they are all size 10 no size 10.5, not sure how much larger a 10.5 would be?

Kinda new here, bear with this question please 
laugh.gif

So regarding the Burnished Leathers, how come the release was so different than the normal ones (that im used to atleast)? I don't think Nikelabs announced the exact time (which was 1PM EST i think) and it seems like it was sold in so many places outside the US as well as other small stores. Am I missing something? Thanks. Bummed about this as I just saw this pair in the morning and was looking for the time but couldn't find it at all (maybe i was rushing).

Kinda new here, bear with this question please :lol:
So regarding the Burnished Leathers, how come the release was so different than the normal ones (that im used to atleast)? I don't think Nikelabs announced the exact time (which was 1PM EST i think) and it seems like it was sold in so many places outside the US as well as other small stores. Am I missing something? Thanks. Bummed about this as I just saw this pair in the morning and was looking for the time but couldn't find it at all (maybe i was rushing).
Tier 0.

Back
Top Bottom