2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Relax and stop jumping to conclusions.

I'm discounting the appeal of mulders and supas to the masses, not all early sb's.

well let me know which ones your dad wouldn't wear so I can pass it along to Phil Knight

she got more sense than that I know :lol:
the SB line might be "dead" to hypebeasts but it's thriving among regular folks which is what the SB line is now geared towards, kids eat it up at places like Zumiez and Pac Sun

Janoski's are probably the #1 earning sneaker coming from the line

let's put something on it then--- :nerd: :nerd:

Cmon bruh you can do better than that.

It's all love, not sure why you're taking it personal, didnt mean to hurt any feelings

a lot of people would , yes. But if I'm an exec I don't want " a lot of people." I want something that will sell out immediately. The avg. consumer doesn't know the history of the SB line. it's not iconic like the Jordan line.

Hey, if they come out and I'm proven wrong I'll gladly eat my words. I just don't see it. Outside of us the SB game really is dead. I don't care either way, makes it easier for me to cop what I want for retail.

#QFT

she got more sense than that I know :lol:
the SB line might be "dead" to hypebeasts but it's thriving among regular folks which is what the SB line is now geared towards, kids eat it up at places like Zumiez and Pac Sun

Janoski's are probably the #1 earning sneaker coming from the line

The DunkSB line IS dead. Dead = No longer hyped and no longer "the shoe that the masses covet". We had this convo the other day in this thread. The people who are regulars and saying #SBisDead are simply saying the hype train has left. NOT a SINGLE thing wrong with that. If you're in it for the love you love them whether hype is present or not.

Cmon bruh you can do better than that.

It's all love, not sure why you're taking it personal, didnt mean to hurt any feelings

this too; I mean I'm newer than you guys but I thought by now based on my continued support of older/new SBs I ain't in it for the hype :lol: :lol: I think it's a good thing personally when things sit cuz it's better on my pockets. Bring on mulders cuz I need them with some dodger gear I got :nerd:

Last edited:
I assume you mean the 2013 red green and black pair right? I saw a couple pairs going around that on eBay too. Thinking about doubling myself. Funny cause I purchased my first pair like 2 months after release on sale at premier cause I didn't like the CW much but they've grown heavily on me since I've had them.
Yea those. I get years confused real easily. They were at 89 but they just dropped the price today

#QFT
The DunkSB line IS dead. Dead = No longer hyped and no longer "the shoe that the masses covet". We had this convo the other day in this thread. The people who are regulars and saying #SBisDead are simply saying the hype train has left. NOT a SINGLE thing wrong with that. If you're in it for the love you love them whether hype is present or not.

which was exactly my point, Nike isn't retroing SB stuff to gain people back rather than keep the people in who still support it

Last edited:
2013 BHM's coulda been 4/20's too :pimp:

Love my pair, that red suede pops in real life.

Yea I remember opening them up when they came in and was like "damn, I was definitely underestimating these!" I want to like the 2014's but something keeps me from buying them.

I need to wear my McRads more.Think I've only worn them twice. I may try wearing them this friday at work. Manager may look at me funny lol

still need the mcrads

went to a shop that had one pair left and it was my size but had massive glue stains on em

luckily I always inspect the shoes I'm about to buy

I'm positive they knew about it and after I mentioned it they offered money off which was still above retail smh

it tainted my look at the shoe and felt disrespected

will cop soon

Anyone have definitive info on the burnished sizing? Thought I saw someone suggest going down half size due to the leather inside but I wanna be sure if I'm gonna cave and pay resell. Not sure if I should do my normal 12 or go to 11.5

Agree. Most ppl don't know much about mcrad but they were a HUGE influence in 1980s skating.
Me when I went to my local for the McRads and they told me that size 13's didn't exist.

No one was even interested in them either, the other sizes sat for a good month. SMH

Last edited:

Me when I went to my local for the McRads and they told me that size 13's didn't exist.

No one was even interested in them either, the other sizes sat for a good month. SMH

Mainland had a 13 on their website for the longest before Nike yanked their online SB account.

Might be worth a phone call.

Back
Top Bottom