2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm starting to think these are going to get delayed on NDC

SNKRS did not notify me of the "1 day before release" despite having all my settings correct and my phone connected to wifi all day

gotta have my backup plan in order

FWIW I NEVER get notified from the SNKRS app even when I have everything set for big releases.

In before things get real hectic; for all my #baesize representers our chances are:

sPot
Tactics
NDC
CCS
Flatpot (sz. 6)
Premier

I'm not sure about skatewarehouse... they uuuuusually show love but they haven't confirmed.

That's all I got for right now.... in terms of online releases. Classic IG'd they'll have a 6.5 but idk if it'll be around for phone orders. Most of you I talk to on twitter so you already know this. Any dudes copping for #bae hit me @kixxonlee. I RT links all the time cuz I doubt I'll be in here too much.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Thanks.  Need one for the kid too...

Last edited:
Thanks.  Need one for the kid too...

Thanks brotha i saw those sites to but finers crossed for sure ... My wife is the one that bought me my de la Hi back in 05 1 year into our relathionship as a gift ! For my B day in Christmas ... And i tried to find her size 6 back then and man that was a mission back in 05.. So these r a must now .. And now she is the wife :smile: ...

Last edited:
I just want a pair of the Mag's for retail. Hopefully the hype dies down a bit with all the other releases tomorrow. Quick question. I'm pretty much a size 10 on everything and friend want to sell my his 9.5 WPF. I can get into some 9.5 on lows but just wondering if the highs would be impossible to fit. Thanks again and good luck with the release tomorrow everyone.

I just want a pair of the Mag's for retail. Hopefully the hype dies down a bit with all the other releases tomorrow. Quick question. I'm pretty much a size 10 on everything and friend want to sell my his 9.5 WPF. I can get into some 9.5 on lows but just wondering if the highs would be impossible to fit. Thanks again and good luck with the release tomorrow everyone.

If he's your boy why don't you try em on?

Still active...

Last edited:

I wear size 10 SB Dunk Lows but wear 9.5 SB Dunk Highs. 

Anyone successful who did the Blades De La Soul raffle yesterday, I unfortunately missed entering as I was at work.

Got a call today and picking up tomorrow. Curious to know how many people got calls today and if they will have extra pairs after 6pm.

@rapcoz2134
 you are too kind my dude. You’re irreplaceable as well and your contributions to this thread are appreciated. We are all irreplaceable. That’s what so dope about this thread. Everyone is helping and providing as much as we can for each other. It’s also crazy to see how much the thread has grown. I’m really grateful to even have come in contact with the folks that are in this thread. Best damn thread on NT.   

Back
Top Bottom