2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

De La Highs UnDs very comfy

I feel like I can share this here with the SB fam.  Plus, it's suposed to be a secret. First off, I'm having a child, second I am getting the screening to find out gender today.  Of course I have to wait for the results for that but I am super excited and anxious.  I will be finding out the results for my birthday as it seems, my ideal birthday gift!  Sorry for the non SB post!  

Congrats!

My birthday was yesterday as well. Hit the big 2-5. So I can officially rent a car.

Now I have nothing to look forward to age wise until I'm 50 lol.

Welcome to quarter life.

Off Topic:
Buy your life insurance now while you're young and healthy.

Everytime I call a Nike outlet and ask if they have dunks, they're like yes...we have hyperdunks. I tell them I meant skateboarding dunks and they have no idea what I'm talking about 

Everytime I call a Nike outlet and ask if they have dunks, they're like yes...we have hyperdunks. I tell them I meant skateboarding dunks and they have no idea what I'm talking about 

style/color code helps a lot in these situations..

Posted thee in the SB group on Facebook so many if you have probably seen it. I got it off but they're ****** for that. No phones answered and email was ignored.
Guess it is what it is.

Some folks were saying "Well if you`re gonna wear them, then it doesnt make any difference"...... o_O Seriously? I have shoes that are over 5 years old and the midsole doesnt look like that. I keep my shoes extremely clean even though i wear everything i have. My thing was with paying $200, I shouldn't have to touch them UNTIL i wear them. easy to get off or not.

Last edited:
Everyone saying they must resist the fast times at outlets... You must not. You will not regret.

Hitting the outlet on lunch tomorrow for the triple.

Everyone saying they must resist the fast times at outlets... You must not. You will not regret.

Hitting the outlet on lunch tomorrow for the triple.
I just wish they were at the local outlet. SMH. They dont get any Dunk SB unless they were returned.

I feel like I can share this here with the SB fam.  Plus, it's suposed to be a secret. First off, I'm having a child, second I am getting the screening to find out gender today.  Of course I have to wait for the results for that but I am super excited and anxious.  I will be finding out the results for my birthday as it seems, my ideal birthday gift!  Sorry for the non SB post!  

Congrats my dude!

Got a refund for shipping from concepts today by posting on Twitter. Post your order number and they will refund shipping

style/color code helps a lot in these situations..
I wasn't looking for a specific dunk but I was ready to give a style code. The person today said there's no point for her to check b/c she couldn't hold shoes for me. -_-
Size 12 gang- personally never seen a DS pair for this cheap.

DS 12 Hunters -$200 obo, $10 ship

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281764736142&globalID=EBAY-US
If you're a size 12, don't buy a size 12 pair of Hunters...you will regret it. Great price though.

Back
Top Bottom