2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As long as my pair doesn't come in looking like this...

ill take that pair in a heartbeat

Hello,

I have a few pairs of dunks that I would like to sell on to someone that would enjoy them more than me. The question is what is the best way to move them? Ebay, here??? not too sure. 

Thanks

Kris

Hello,

I have a few pairs of dunks that I would like to sell on to someone that would enjoy them more than me. The question is what is the best way to move them? Ebay, here??? not too sure. 

Thanks

Kris

Depends on size...if they're a 13 you can send 'em directly to my house.

Seriously though, depending on what pairs/condition, your options are the BST forum here, eBay, Kixify, Craigslist, Facebook groups, or consignment shops.

I love when I see pairs of shoes fs which are ds but the seller has a picture of the shoe on the box lol. I forget I have certain shoes sometimes Bc who wants to unstack em so I understand the picture idea, but on a shoe someone never wore, what's the point of the picture?

I really dislike the picture on box thing (unless they aren't messing up the box by taping them on) but I get it.... forgetting or not knowing where a particular pair is really sucks

Forgetting what shoes you have is the number one reason I remodeled my closet.... Now I can have 70+ shoes on shelves in open view so I can look at them instead of looking at boxes

I will say though it sucks when you are looking for a pair and you don't have your glasses to read the labels (hey I'm old ok?)

Pictures on box is better than writing the name of the shoe on the box with a big *** marker

I can't ever do feet up Friday because I use my phone to post.... We have the worst internet ever here (plus they are always watching)
Feet on the ground Friday it is

Second time this week I've worn them..

Oh man the blue moons (over saturated) with white accents would be such fire

When they hit the low low I might have to #makesomepainthappen

Back
Top Bottom