2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the compliments on the bruts these are my second pair of these. I think I'll be keeping this pair

Does anyone have any info on these SB Dunk Mids? I found them at the Ontario Mills Burlington Coat Factory (size 9, $49.99) and don't recall this colorway ever releasing and I couldn't find any info online

Does anyone have any info on these SB Dunk Mids? I found them at the Ontario Mills Burlington Coat Factory (size 9, $49.99) and don't recall this colorway ever releasing and I couldn't find any info online
Do you remember if they had promo tags?

I remember Baltimore or maybe even this thread had info on these. Just spoke on the bred cw about them that is all I remember and that trash *** netting of course. 

If there were a top 47 I would make the list for sure 
laugh.gif

Do you remember if they had promo tags?

I remember Baltimore or maybe even this thread had info on these. Just spoke on the bred cw about them that is all I remember and that trash *** netting of course. 
i didn't see any promo tags. Just Burlington's price tag

whats the style code on that inner tag?

For anyone who copped the new J-Rod 9 Elite QS shoe, how do they fit compared to Dunk SB's? TTS? Size up or down? Contemplating buying a pair for retail. Always liked the original J-Rod, but I don't like the price of them :lol:

I know this isn't technically the right spot, but I know y'all will know the answer to this.

Last edited:

TTS. I tried to give the oop on the 11s I picked up for $85 from the outlet but no one bit. Ended up offing them for $175 :lol:

you just found a brazil and aisa release only . nice score

TTS. I tried to give the oop on the 11s I picked up for $85 from the outlet but no one bit. Ended up offing them for $175 :lol:
Thanks for the info :smokin . Damn they made it to the outlets? Size 11 is my size too :x . Although I'm in Canada, so by the time you do the conversion due to how bad our dollar is, shipping, and duty, I'd probably be paying close to Canadian retail on that steal you were offering anyways :lol:

I dont think they are as limited as everyones thinking right now. I think shoejockey just got em early. I think they are gonna release like mid feb or somthing like that.

Side note. U said u thougt we have the same local. You from south jersey?

I dont think they are as limited as everyones thinking right now. I think shoejockey just got em early. I think they are gonna release like mid feb or somthing like that.

Side note. U said u thougt we have the same local. You from south jersey?

No I didn't say we had the same local, I said I thought a guy from your local posted the info on FB, but I think I had you confused with someone else from SC lol

These are sick but I just can't get over how the shoe feels.  I tried a pair on and they're just...  Weird.  

Back
Top Bottom