2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks again John00 John00

Damn you got the snow and everything.

Consumers: "why is shop after shop closing their doors?"

Shops:

Guess a Nike account is a gift and a curse huh?

Homegrowns just came and they're FIRE! Perfect fall shoe (well not anymore since its winter now but still!). My pink box right shoe has a weird blob on the 3M but oh well. 

PS: any recommendation on how to rock the laces on both hi dunk and low dunk?

Last edited:

Homegrowns just came and they're FIRE! Perfect fall shoe (well not anymore since its winter now but still!). My pink box right shoe has a weird blob on the 3M but oh well. 

PS: any recommendation on how to rock the laces on both hi dunk and low dunk?
I love my Homegrowns. I too have a small like "un-3M" spot on my Pink Boxes as well. My girl noticed it. But like you said, oh well.

repped. cigars are so nice, man.
only pair i got scammed on ever. never received a shipment, although payed immediately per bank transfer after making the deal. local 2nd hand seller site (like craigslist), no buyer protection, no paypal. seller dissapeared, got banned from site.
stings a little bit every time i see them on here. but lesson learned, i guess.
Damn really? That sucks. But we've all been there. Or at least I know I have once.

My Homegrowns showed up tonight and they were a little beat up (noticeable glue stains, one shoe isn't factory laced, etc). What stood out the most is I didn't get the original box, they just slapped a reprinted box tag on a Janoski Max L box. I'm def going to keep them, but they must have really dug around in the basement for this pair. Doesn't help either that my Sp0t Gasparilla ordered was cancelled

I love my Homegrowns. I too have a small like "un-3M" spot on my Pink Boxes as well. My girl noticed it. But like you said, oh well.

anyone has a word on the quality of these:

(not my picture obviously)

could get them for cheap, but am not too sure overall..

thx!

no right or wrong way bud...however you like...
Real talk! We see everything in here from tight laced, to unlaced and loose, to making sure the laces don't show at all. It's all preference. As long as you take a photo of you stepping in a puddle, then jumping in the air, and combine that with a pic of you holding another pair down by them, all whilst making sure you are wearing some Ronnie Fieg x Justin Beiber special edition Joggers, you're all good.

anyone has a word on the quality of these:

(not my picture obviously)

could get them for cheap, but am not too sure overall..

thx!
Can't comment because I don't have, but these were the subject of some talk back when they released and I can't fully remember why. I believe they are one of those releases that dropped everywhere then all of the sudden were kinda gone and now tougher to track down because those that wanted them scooped and wore. Surprised you've come across a DS pair to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom