2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welllllll I'm shaking it off onto the playoffs looking forward to tonight

Last edited:
The prices wolf packs are going for on eBay right now is infuriating... as well as this pic here.. dude picking up from shop, straight to the bay... it would be a privelage to be there and part of the release/rock the shoes you put your time into acquiring but people only care about the dollar of course.. #fresell

Last edited:
The prices wolf packs are going for on eBay right now is infuriating... as well as this pic here.. dude picking up from shop, straight to the bay... it would be a privelage to be there and part of the release/rock the shoes you put your time into acquiring but people only care about the dollar of course.. #fresell

They'll come back down, just have to be patient...ISO pack included...

~EDIT~ Prices that is...

Last edited:
I at least had the laces in my car and then got carjacked. Disappointed in this whole release I really wanted this pack first one I've wanted in a while I hope all the hypebeast got their little laces and Lace locks and hope their gets lost in the mail
This made me laugh but I'm sorry you missed out. I know you were in on these early so I hope you get your pair sooner than later. The resellers won't be making anything so I'm sure it won't be too long of a wait. 
As a (former) baseball card enthusiast, the UnHeardOf in store packages were some of the most creative and well executed in store packaging of all time in my opinion. Rukus was awesome too.

GoaT is probably the Red or Blue Lob packs.
The packaging on all three was awesome. Unheardof killed it with the baseball card box but I passed on em cuz have no love for the A's or the reds. Ripping that box open was a unique twist, and they had baseballs cards as well right? The crayfish newspaper thing was cool but I think my favorite box has to be the CNCPTS ugly christmas pack that came in the tin with the ornament and wrapping paper. Lobsters get the #2 though.

I wear my grey atlas pair a lot myself K kamfam Sometimes I regret not going after the black pair but I know I don't need anymore black shoes.

Last edited:
I was bummed on the atlas, mine had a huge gash in the toebox. Camped for 13 hours, too. Oh well.
Lesson learned, check the shoes first.

Last edited by a moderator:

So who plans to scratch the white paint off the Nike check off. I'm trying to figure out how I want to wear them
I plan to.  I couldn't tell if the teeth were just on the outside & inside swoosh, or just the outside swoosh. 

If there's teeth on the inside I plan to just scratch off that section!  Might have to double up on the 12th. 

Last edited:
The resale value aint gon last especially once more hyped stuff comes this year. Hell the regular sneakers come out next week without the packaging. Once the ppl who just wanted them get them, what you think gon happen to the ISO pack? Its gon go down...
Exactly. Let them learn on their own though.
I can't wait to see what it is.

IDK, as a also former baseball card collector I agree with Unheardof being best

maybe a tie for best with lobsters

the shoes themselves would be the tie breaker giving CNCPTS the W
They were both dope packages. I think the Black UCS was one of the best too. That tin box with all the stuff that came with it was crazy. Those Lobster packs are insane though. 

I hear ya. He's on the hustle. 

At least have a 1 purchase per person limit. 

Last edited:
They sellin the regular GR pair for that much? :rofl: some dudes just dont know i guess haha

Nvm now i see the box but why the teal one showing too? They still aint goin for that in the end regardless lol

Last edited:
i think all of the iso box packs just mentioned were awesome in thier own way. people tend to overlook at first sight most of the time. but looking back they were all pretty dope. i myself loved the lobster pack. the fact that they ever put up signs around boston saying danger blue lobster and had this down the street. they put in time for all that plus the line was one of the longest i ever seen. 

Yeah, the reselling can definitely be wack for those that just want to cop any pair just to wear or collect. I'm just fortunate I was able to get the Black Sheeps without jumping through those types of hoops. The prices on the 'Bay are ridiculous.

As for favorite ISO, I really love my black Atlas'. Also, though it was the ISO box, and didn't really come with anything other then the dubraes, I think the Concepts Holy Grail box was dope.

Back
Top Bottom