50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by The Wizard

i'll do you guys one better

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=22162

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

50 just made a good +%! point.....if ross would've accepted the CO thing and said "thats how i met my connect" he would've been good

If they settle this beef right now i'ma
indifferent.gif

Ross a clown for real if he just gives up now. Taking plays out the Joe Budden playbook.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

50 just made a good +%! point.....if ross would've accepted the CO thing and said "thats how i met my connect" he would've been good
This was always said...

I'm not at all moved by this foolishness...

If Ross ain't with this chick then why should he even give a damn? So if someone wants to hurt you they can come after your ex? Seriously? What is thishigh school....
smh.gif

Wow.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

If Ross ain't with this chick then why should he even give a damn? So if someone wants to hurt you they can come after your ex? Seriously? What is this high school....
smh.gif

Wow.
Cause it's his SON's mother gettin smutted out by his enemy.. I don't know about you but if itwas me I would be tight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

If Ross ain't with this chick then why should he even give a damn? So if someone wants to hurt you they can come after your ex? Seriously? What is this high school....
smh.gif

Wow.
Cause it's his SON's mother gettin smutted out by his enemy.. I don't know about you but if it was me I would be ready to fight tight
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Wow.
thank you...what does a baby moms have to do with ending somebody rap career
alien.gif

Flex: Now, we as men...

50: Yeah...

Flex: I didn't feel it was cool what you said about his moms.

50: OH...The Klumps line...

Flex: I didn't feel that was cool. I mean, I feel we should keep mothers out of this.

50: How do you create those parameters though?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't really condone 50's actions, but he's one funny dude whenit comes to an interview.

Supposedly, Miss Info's playing the whole Rick Ross interview at 10.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif

Wow.
thank you...what does a baby moms have to do with ending somebody rap career
alien.gif
Refer to Superugly, Hit Em' Up, Takeover,Tattoos on her _, Cam vs. Jim and just about every beef ever.. They weren't rap career ending butthey hurt them

Back
Top Bottom